BY CLAUSSEN

Claussen - from vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Alex M.
Very tasty! But I find them just as enjoyable as the bread and butter pickle chips that are sweetened with Splenda sweetener. I prefer to save the extra calories where I can!
Kasha M.
Love these. They are sweet unlike most pickles (which I also love). Love using these on certain sandwiches or burgers, but not all of them.
Heather A.
This pickle is an abomination to pickle lovers of the world. THIS IS NOT A PICKLE. Do not eat it unless you want to be disappointed.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
I tried these the other day and thought they were very good. I will definitely look for these on my next grocery day.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
These pickles have such great flavor! They are so crunchy and stay crunchy after you've opened the container.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
PICKLES! this is always a must on our grocery list, every single person in my household family absolutely loves pickles and can eat them at any time of the day! We love every single kind of pickle and go through the jar so fast!