BY CLAUSSEN

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my favorite kraut! It's salty and a bit sweet and sour. It's not to overwhelming and it makes the perfect side dish or condiment. It's good straight from the fridge or cooked. It's also easy to find and not to expensive.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Foodie Expert
I love claussen pickles so I thought I would give this a try. I'm so glad I did because it is exceptional. I love the sour flavor and the crisp texture. It's perfect for snacking or putting on brats. It's the only kraut I buy now!
Marteen L.
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
Claussen Sauerkraut is a staple in my house. The flavor is perfect for pork roast or holiday stuffed cabbage. I would not trust my holiday dinner to any other, this one is tried and true!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sauerkraut, but the usual packaging (plastic pouch) turns me off. claussen has done the right thing and made this delicious food more accessible- for hot dogs or by the spoonful!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
I bought this because I love the Claussen brand. It was soooo good. Perfect with pork chops or polska kielbasa.
Ambuer
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
Ohmigawsh!! I live this stuff!! Polish sausage and sauerkraut on a nice crisp fall day it the best!!
Elina B.
Elina B.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I could eat this straight out of the jar haha. perfect to have on a day of grilling too !
Kim C.
Kim C.
Foodie Expert
Must have with pork! Good flavor, salty, but that is typical for this food.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best sauerkraut I've found in stores! It's nice and crisp, not soggy. I LOVE how it comes in a jar...most other sauerkrauts come in bags and I can never use it all before it goes bad.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
Foodie Expert
I used to buy canned sauerkraut because I don't know how to make it homemade. But I found this decent sized jar at my local supermarket and thought I'd try it. It's tart but sweet and crisp which is what I love!