Claussen Premium Crisp Sauerkraut 32 Oz Jar uploaded by Danica m.

BY CLAUSSEN

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love this sauerkraut! It's not expensive and it tastes pretty good! It's better then the bag kind! And dont take so much to cook up a pot of sauerkraut and sausage!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is definitely my favorite kraut! It's salty and a bit sweet and sour. It's not to overwhelming and it makes the perfect side dish or condiment. It's good straight from the fridge or cooked. It's also easy to find and not to expensive.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
I love claussen pickles so I thought I would give this a try. I'm so glad I did because it is exceptional. I love the sour flavor and the crisp texture. It's perfect for snacking or putting on brats. It's the only kraut I buy now!
Brittany P.
Millwood, KY
I used to buy canned sauerkraut because I don't know how to make it homemade. But I found this decent sized jar at my local supermarket and thought I'd try it. It's tart but sweet and crisp which is what I love!
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
Claussen Sauerkraut is a staple in my house. The flavor is perfect for pork roast or holiday stuffed cabbage. I would not trust my holiday dinner to any other, this one is tried and true!
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
I think this is the best sauerkraut I've found in stores! It's nice and crisp, not soggy. I LOVE how it comes in a jar...most other sauerkrauts come in bags and I can never use it all before it goes bad.
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sauerkraut, but the usual packaging (plastic pouch) turns me off. claussen has done the right thing and made this delicious food more accessible- for hot dogs or by the spoonful!
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
Crisp and tangy. Perfect sauerkraut to use in cabbage rolls or with polish sausage. Try it fried to! Delicious!!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
I bought this because I love the Claussen brand. It was soooo good. Perfect with pork chops or polska kielbasa.
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
Ohmigawsh!! I live this stuff!! Polish sausage and sauerkraut on a nice crisp fall day it the best!!