Claussen Premium Crisp Sauerkraut, 32 fl oz Jar

by Claussen

Claussen Premium Crisp Sauerkraut enhances any meal with its classic pickled taste and crunch that complements a wide variety of meals from sausages and pork chops to soups and sandwiches. Made with just a few simple ingredients, Claussen Sauerkraut still packs a zesty, crisp, flavorful punch. With only 5 calories per serving it is a guilt-free way to elevate any meal or snack. For ease and convenience, Claussen Sauerkraut comes in a resealable jar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Claussen Premium Crisp Sauerkraut, 32 fl oz Jar!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This Sauerkraut is the best. You will find nothing in the store that even comes close to topping this one. It's kept in the cold case and is so fresh and crispy, not limp and mushy like the canned kind. Great in hot dogs, sandwiches, hot casseroles. Delicious and high quality item!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
very good for food to give it flavor and make it tasty, it is very good #Claussen #Sauce
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I do like some sauerkraut. We don’t buy it very often. But we will buy it to go with franks and some spicy mustard.
Nardia A.
Frankfort, KY
This is a good item, but not as great as the fresh bagged kind of sauerkraut. I use it with smoked sausage and onions, which is a family favorite. Toss in some lea and Perrin’s with it and you are set
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sauerkraut, but the usual packaging (plastic pouch) turns me off. claussen has done the right thing and made this delicious food more accessible- for hot dogs or by the spoonful!
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
I love claussen pickles so I thought I would give this a try. I'm so glad I did because it is exceptional. I love the sour flavor and the crisp texture. It's perfect for snacking or putting on brats. It's the only kraut I buy now!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
I bought this because I love the Claussen brand. It was soooo good. Perfect with pork chops or polska kielbasa.
Jennifer L.
Mckinney, TX
I think this is the best sauerkraut I've found in stores! It's nice and crisp, not soggy. I LOVE how it comes in a jar...most other sauerkrauts come in bags and I can never use it all before it goes bad.
Liz M.
Graham, NC
The best sauerkraut available. I sometimes just eat it as a side dish instead of a topping. It is crisp, tangy, and wonderful. I use it when I make kielbasa, hotdogs and pierogies. I have noticed that my grocery store tends to have this somewhat short dated, so make sure you check the date since it’s not shelf stable.
Bri W.
Lubbock, TX
This is by far the best sauerkraut on the market! The crispness is absolute perfection!

Looking for your answer?