BY CLAUSSEN

Claussen Kosher Dill Wholes.
From vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Alex S.
We used to eat Vlasic pickles. After having a jar of these, we will never go back. The Claussen pickles have a way better texture and taste. There is an actual crunch and the pickles don’t have that horrid flaccidness. Unlike Vlasic, these pickles are housed in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. While these might be a little pricier, it allows the pickles to remain fresh!

The pickles are a great size and work well on burgers, for relish, or even as a stand alone vinegary snack. Try a jar out for yourself and see the difference. These are the best cheap comparison to REAL deli pickles you can find at the supermarket.
Dana M.
Hampton, NJ
I love pickles! I used to eat a different brand and only that brand...until I had these. There is NO comparison. These are fresher and just have a much better flavor. I also love that they are kept refrigerated
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
One of my favorite brands of pickles. They make awesome dill as well as kosher dill varieties. Can't go wrong with this purchase. A little pricey for pickles but delicious and easily found in the deli area of most grocery stores.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Pickles are my slight addiction and this brand is by far my favorite. I love them all except the bread and butter flavor, which I don't like in any brand. I will pay the price for these pickles they are a little expensive but I always go for these. I love the taste and the spices they add to the zesty type are just right. I could eat them out of the jar and with any meal!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
My mouth literally started watering when I saw these pickles pop up. I am a pickle fiend and Claussen is one of my very favorite brands. The pickles always stay crisp and fresh and the flavors are bold and tangy. There are a tad on the expensive side, but they are worth it!
Isabella L.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm in love with these pickles. I could eat them basically always. For almost every meal. They complete me. So much crunch to a nice flavor and they're fresh!
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
My mouth is doing that salivating pickle thing!!! Clausen pickles are the perfect cold,crunch and dill! Highly recommend these if you love dill pickles!
Emma C.
The only thing better than a dill pickle spear is a whole dill pickle! These are amazing and go well with chips and a sandwich
Kiancee  S.
Best pickles EVER!!! No one can tell me anything different. I eat them by themselves or as a side with my sandwich.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
My families favorite pickle! A great sour and salty snack! We always gave these crunchy pickles in our fridge!
Mercedes G.