Claussen Kosher Dill Spears uploaded by Jill R.Claussen Kosher Dill Spears uploaded by Christina D.

BY CLAUSSEN #12 in Pickled Vegetables

Claussen Kosher Dill Spears.
From vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

• Would you rather have Claussen Kosher Dill Spears or Vl...5 Answers
  • Do you like chips, spears, slices or whole pickles?1 Answers
Jayda N.
Macon
When I was pregnant with my third child I craved pickles so bad and this was the only pickle that would help my cravings. I love them they are a little expensive but however we still buy them every month. They come in many different sizes and varieties. They can be served with a meal or eating alone they're just perfect
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I will not eat a dill pickle unless it’s a claussen. Slightly more expensive than other brands but worth it. Their only 5 calories per serving. These pickles are spiced just right and always crunchy. I’m a repeat customer and I’d recommend this product. Claussen Kosher Dill Spears
Miranda M.
Can you OD on Claussen Pickles?! The best pickle available in stores, i love every variety offered and always have at least two jars in my fridge! They are a great snack, add to salads and sandwiches, and perfect to stir a bloody marry! i love how they are always cold and crisp, just the perfect amount of dill and garlic, i even safe the juice to use as marinade!
Jackie K.
hands down the best pickle there is.  these are one of my favorite low calorie snacks to bring to work with me on my 12 hours shifts.  these have the best flavor and have just the right amount of crunch to them.  i wish i could find them in a bigger jar.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
These are one of my all time favorite pickles, and I'm obsessed with pickled everything! These are garlicky and have a nice crunch with every single bite. Another favorite part of these is that the pickle juice is awesome to use for pickle back shots if you are into whiskey!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite brands of pickles. They make awesome dill as well as kosher dill varieties. Can't go wrong with this purchase. A little pricey for pickles but delicious and easily found in the deli area of most grocery stores.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Clauseen Kosher Dill Spears. They are tasty and crunchy. They have a great flavor. They also make a great snack. They are low calorie. They are a little bit more expensive than other pickles but they are worth the cost. I recommend them.
Meagan N.
Dallas, TX
Best pickles out there. After having these, I can’t eat any other pickles. I’ll buy 2-3 jars every time I go. The little bit of extra money is completely worth it.
Kendra W.
Yeeeesssss!!!! I love these pickles. perfect flavor, just the right tang, and the most perfect crunch ever!! there is a lot of 'meat' not to many seeds, and cut evenly. Every now and then my husband will grab a different brand, and I'll try to eat them (because they're still pickles duh) but I usually can't finish the jar, or sometimes even one pickle spear (like vlasic, bleck). but Claussen pickles??oh i can down a jar of these (not the juice though, I'm not that crazy).
Katie L.
These pickles are the best! (Next to my home grown and homemade ones) They are kind of pricey so I only buy them once in a while. You can drink the juice to help with muscle cramps or you could use it in a recipe for homemade chic-fil-a nuggets. My sister is a pickle lover and this is the only brand she will buy.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
kelly m.
Do you like chips, spears, slices or whole pickles?

back