Claussen Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices uploaded by kelly m.

BY CLAUSSEN #10 in Pickled Vegetables

Claussen Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices.
From Vine to Jar in 8 Days. see more...

• Oh my gosh, I can latterly eat these by the jar there so ...9 Answers
  • Ive been craving pickkes latly.wats the best brand to buy?2 Answers
  • How do these pickles taste2 Answers
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I love my pickles and this are the best!! I don't like them when they are super sour and this are just perfect! They make the best sandwiches or just a snack! Also I've had them with bbq brisket aaahh this are so delicious it made my mouth water!!
Emily D.
I think Claussen is the best pickle brand by far, their products always taste great with a nice crunch. These slices are especially good for when you have burgers or hot dogs and then you can fit them easily on without having to cut anything.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
One of my favorite brands of pickles. They make awesome dill as well as kosher dill varieties. Can't go wrong with this purchase. A little pricey for pickles but delicious and easily found in the deli area of most grocery stores.
Mae M.
These are really good on hamburgers or on the side of you're eating just a ham and cheese sandwich. If you're a pickle lover you'll enjoy these. You can buy them at Walmart, Kroger, target, any grocery store should carry them.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
If you're pickle lover this is my favorite type. There is something about the sandwich slices that are so different then the regular pickle and I'm really not sure why. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Crunchy and full of flavor! These are the best dill pickles. They are in the refrigerator section near the lunch meat. I’ve been buying them for years. These are sliced for sandwiches. I also eat them as a low cal snack.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I love pickles and this is always the brand I go for. It's pretty much one of the standard brands so it's everywhere and I love the variety of flavors they have. The price is great and they are delicious!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Clauseen Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices are amazing. They taste great and are good on burgers and sandwiches. They also make a good snacks. Clauseen pickles are my favorite pickles.
Ginger S.
Love how crisp these pickles are. They have a great flavor and taste. We are particular on which pickles we
Get bc we like them crisp. These are perfect we usually buy on sale.
Kim P.
The best pickle ever. Love each crispy, crunchy and salty bite.
Love to eat alone or slide it into my favorite grilled veggie pita pockets. Would recommend to everyone!!!
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
Oh my gosh, I can latterly eat these by the jar there so yummy!!!
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
How do these pickles taste
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Ive been craving pickkes latly.wats the best brand to buy?