Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Sandwich Wholes are always chilled and never heated to deliver its signature taste and bite that is always crisp. Claussen is the leading refrigerated pickle brand for good reason - its freshness and bold crunch elevate any meal. Even our brine is flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper, for a difference that you can not only see but also taste. Enhance any sandwich, burger, or entree with the crunch of a Claussen pickle or enjoy by itself at only 5 calories per serving. For easy and convenient storage, our pickles come in a resealable jar.

Contiene picante este producto ?
Who invented pickles??
Start your review of Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar!
Malia J.
Mission Viejo, CA
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Malia J.
This pickles are fresh and I found them in the refrigerator section next to the deli meats of the store. I love the salty cucumber with dill flavor of this along with the crunchiness. It’s perfect on a sandwich. The only thing I would improve upon is the ingredients - take out the small amount of high fructose corn syrup, “natural flavor” and polysorbate 80, then it would be perfect. People care about real ingredients.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Rebecca W.
I have purchased these pickles for at least 10 years. I love them. My family loves them. They go great with just about anything: even the pickle juice is good (& good for you!). Love love love love everything about these pickles, the only ones that come close to being as good as these are the ones I make from cucumbers grown in my garden. Sorry for the stock photo, my local store has been out of stock with these for over a month now :(
Nicole Z.
East Elmhurst, NY
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Nicole Z.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Nicole Z.
I am a huge pickle fan to begin with,  but Clausen pickles really are the best. I love that these pickles are kept cold/refrigerated which always makes them taste fresh and crisp and have a great crunch to them. These dill pickles are not too tart, spicy or sour like others can be. They hold up well on sandwiches or as a side.  You just can't beat a claussen pickle hands down. They have mastered the perfect pickle; from the texture to flavor, seasoning and freshness it can't be beat Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Samantha C.
Such a great product , I love everything about it . A must have in your collection and works great as well. This is a product you will not regret buying
Mari S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Mari S.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Mari S.
Crunchy goodness! Unlike other brands, you will find these at the refrigerated section! Clausen pickles are uncooked so they do taste different than other brands. My family members also noted that they don't have a strong vinegar taste.
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Randi P.
Clauses pickles are always fresh, always crisp and never soggy! I love the whole pickles for I can slice them, dice them for my egg salad and cut them anyway I want or just eat them whole!!  #contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial
Chandra G.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Chandra G.
The best kosher dill pickles you can buy at the grocery store. Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles is my top pick because it's juicy, sweet and sour, crisp crunchy, and pairs well with any sandwich, hamburger, hot dog etc. Has an excellent dill flavor and taste awesome cold; I even drink the juice. Highly recommended to many.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Sandee B.
The sandwich slices are a HUGE hit around our household. We all love how the pickles are perfectly sliced for sandwiches or just a fast grab from the jar. I am eating a slice right now as I type this. yum!
Sara H.
Throop, PA
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Sara H.
Perfect for an afternoon snack these pickles have a great crunch as well as all the great flavor you would expect from a claussen. Definitely my go to snack!
Jerri H.
Cleveland, OH
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Wholes, 32 fl oz Jar uploaded by Jerri H.
I love these! Always crunchy. Always good! Very good for the price. I can never keep them long. I wouldn’t change a thing about these