GroceryPantryClaussen
Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar

by Claussen

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears are always chilled and never heated to deliver its signature taste and a bite that is always crisp. Claussen is the leading refrigerated pickle brand for good reason - its freshness and bold crunch elevate any meal. Even our brine is flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper, for a difference that you can not only see but also taste. Enhance any sandwich, burger, or entree with the crunch of a Claussen pickle or enjoy it as a guilt-free snack at only 5 calories per serving. For easy and convenient storage, our pickles come in a resealable jar.

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar ? I still haven't received credit for my reviews and purchases
Start your review of Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar!
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Alicia F.
These pickles are AMAZING!! They are my favorite pickles by far! They are the only ones I’ve found that still stay crunchy after pickling. You should give them a try!!
AnaLissa S.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by AnaLissa S.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears have a nice crispness to them. I enjoy the crunch. I can taste the dill and garlic. It pairs well with a good low sodium sandwich. Personally, I wouldn't eat these alone. They're far too salty in my opinion.
Ashley  L.
Memphis, TN
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Ashley  L.
I got these through influenster as a promotional item to test out and give my honest review. These pickle spears are very crisp, and full size the entire length of a cucumber. They last a while in the fridge having a far out expiration date. I’m extremely satisfied with these pickles. They are such a great snack and low calorie.
Anna L.
Knoxville, TN
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Anna L.
I cannot believe how fresh and delicious these taste! They are perfect for sandwiches or whether you’re just simply craving snacking on some dill pickles. I highly recommend you check them out because they are very affordable and have many different purposes in food items.
Tyler F.
Durango, CO
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Tyler F.
You just can’t go wrong with a Claussen kosher dill spear! All the crispyness and flavor you could ask for. An excellent way to turn a boring sandwich into a real event! ❤️
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Michelle P.
Claussen Kosher dill pickle spears are the perfect size for snacking. I love the crunch and flavor. Great job #Claussen! I previously paired these yummy pickles with Oscar Mayer deli meat sandwiches for a fantastic lunch. I recommend these pickles. They are available in the refrigerated section only. #pickles #lunch #snack #Kosher
Lauren B.
Saline, MI
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Lauren B.
Pickles! Crunchy, garlicky, and a great accompaniment to any sandwich. These pickles always remind me of summer bbqs, and hanging outside. I will definitely buy these, probably soon because we go through them so quickly.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Cookie S.
When I was young we all would go to the corner Deli and buy pickles for a nickel. Today they are a little more expensive but are still delish. Especially being cut into spears is awesome!!!
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Katherine  .
I Love the flavor and spear cut make it easy to have a little or a lot portion of pickles. They have just the right crispness and an excellent addition to any sandwich. They are not to pricey and located close to your favorite cold cuts. #influenster #foodie #snacktime
Mary T.
Bloomingdale, IL
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Mary T.
I love pickles to start with. These are tasty and have that delicious and satisfying crunch we all love when eating pickles. I will continue to buy these!!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Influenster M.
il y a un an
Nataliya M. il y a un an
It took a while to get credits!