Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears are always chilled and never heated to deliver its signature taste and a bite that is always crisp. Claussen is the leading refrigerated pickle brand for good reason - its freshness and bold crunch elevate any meal. Even our brine is flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper, for a difference that you can not only see but also taste. Enhance any sandwich, burger, or entree with the crunch of a Claussen pickle or enjoy it as a guilt-free snack at only 5 calories per serving. For easy and convenient storage, our pickles come in a resealable jar. Always Chilled, Never Heated for Claussen's classic crunch Leading Refrigerated Pickle Brand Packed with flavor from spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper Certified Kosher Resealable jar INGREDIENTS: FRESH CUCUMBERS, WATER, SALT, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DRIED GARLIC, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE (TO PRESERVE FLAVOR), SPICE, MUSTARD SEED, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED RED BELL PEPPERS, POLYSORBATE 80, OLEORESIN TURMERIC.

Would you rather have [product:claussen-kosher-dill-spears] or Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickle Spears ?
Do you like chips, spears, slices or whole pickles?
Start your review of Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears!
Medford, NJ
Easily the best brand of pickles. They spice up the jar really well and they keep them refrigerated which is KEY to them staying crunchy and firm, not soggy and limp like every other pickle in a jar out there. The pickles themselves are also better quality, they're not that gross neon yellow color because they don't use preservatives or colors in their vinegar. Seriously the best, I refuse to eat other pickles now because its that drastic. Claussens are so garlicy and delicious!
Conroe, TX
I love Claussen Kosher Dill pickles. My brother and I would eat a jar of these so quick growing up! We still do, but luckily since we do not live under the same roof, they seem to last longer. The amount of crunch with the perfect flavored pickle juice/ seasoning is amazing. Seriously my mouth waters thinking about them. I could go on and on!
Arvada, CO
I'm a bit of a pickle connoisseur and these pickles are the absolute best. I think because they are never heated they keep the natural crunch of a cucumber. I enjoy the spears, halves, and even the slices. If you are looking for deli style pickles claussen are the ones for you!
Hackettstown, NJ
Great zesty dill flavor in a crisp pickle. Found in the refrigerator section, they are a fresher pickle than the the other self stable brands. Very satisfying crunch. I definitely recommend these for your next cookout.
Hagerstown , MD
The best brand of pickles, hands down! It's pretty much the only brand I eat. They have a nice crunchy texture, and the flavor is phenomenal. They aren't as sour as some other pickles, which is one thing I really like about these. The hot & spicy Claussen's are also amazing if you want a nice spicy kick.
No Special Diet
Best dill pickle by far! Tried all popular brands and store name brands but none compare to Claussens. Great as an a compliment to sandwiches and all types of salads or just snacking.
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb
This is definitely my go to pickle whenever I go to any grocery store I make sure I check for this brand and if they do not have it I will not buy any other one these are so crisp and delicious and they just taste the best with the greatest amount of flavor.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love these pickles! They are so tasty and have a great crisp to them when bitten into. I’ve been buying them for years - great addition to a deli sandwich. I buy them at my local Publix in their refrigerated section of the store. I would recommend them.
Terre Haute, IN
I love pickles and theses spears are the perfect snack. They taste amazing and they are a great deal. They are great on their own or rolled up in salami with cream cheese. They are always satisfying and delicious!
Harrodsburg, KY
Nothing beats the crisp crunch of a classic dill pickle. Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears brand is my go to because of proce and quality . These are great with a cheeseburger or deli sandwich