Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesClaussen
Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar

Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis are always chilled and never heated to deliver its signature taste and a bite that is always crisp. Claussen is the leading refrigerated pickle brand for good reason - its freshness and bold crunch elevate any meal. Even our brine is flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper, for a difference that you can not only see but also taste. Enhance any sandwich, burger, or entree with the crunch of a Claussen pickle or enjoy it as a guilt-free snack at only 5 calories per serving. For easy and convenient storage, our pickles come in a resealable jar.

Are Claussen pickles only available in certain areas? I’m in the Southeast and could not find them at Publix or Kroger.
Start your review of Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar!
Rachael M.
Peoria, IL
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Rachael M.
Super yummy pickles! Since they are always kept refrigerated they are so nice and crunchy, which is a huge must have for me. I also really like the size and flavour, they a touch salty but overall delicious!!
Leslie L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Leslie L.
I love the taste! I really like it in hamburgers, even for a snack, it wouldn't be bad #contest #complmentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @ influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Shalayna G.
Claussen pickles are a must around our house my guy likes the minis the best he will look at every jar to find the smallest pickles! I love that they are naturally flavored without all the food coloring! They have the perfect crisp crunch that every pickle deserves to be! We highly recommend Claussen brand in general hands down the best pickles! We get ours at the local market! When I was at the store today all they had was spears so pictured is spears instead of an empty jar of juice!
Bree L.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Bree L.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These Claussen Kosher Mini Dill Pickles are absolutely delicious and my new favorite!! These little gherkins are so full of flavor and have a huge crunch for a cute little tiny pickle!! These are definitely on my permanent shopping list..we love these as a snack or sliced up and added to our delicious Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat in a cute little roll up for a protein packed pick-me-up!! These mini pickles have the perfect amount of savory, briny, delicious flavor that you expect in a yummy pickle. #contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles #influenster #influenstereats #oscarmayer #claussenpicklesofficial
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Carrie G.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Carrie G.
I love pickles. I put these on the sandwich and bought dill spears too. Super crispy, tasty, and perfect for my sandwich.
Brandy N.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Brandy N.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis are crisp and fresh. They go great with a sandwich or alone as a snack. There are no improvements needed unless they want to sell a bigger jar. I will definitely purchase them again.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Carrie M.
I love claussen pickles - always have. It’s my favorite brand by far because their pickles and sauerkraut are always so fresh, CRISP and full of flavor. I think it might be because their pickles are kept refrigerated throughout the product life. I usually only buy their products and these cute minis are perfect for charcuterie boards, a quick healthy snack on the go or simply to accompany a sandwich. 100% would recommend.
Devan Y.
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Devan Y.
I definitely see why people prefer these over other pickles. They’re good alone it with a sandwich. They’re a little more pricey but not too bad.
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Janice M.
These pickles are really tasty, crunchy and tangy. I’m not a huge pickle fan but I liked these, they’re perfectly bite sized and make the perfect pairing to a sandwich or you can just eat them right out of the jar if you are one of those people who are obsessed with pickles lol I know plenty.
Paula S.
Winchester, CA
Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Minis, 20 fl oz Jar uploaded by Paula S.
Claussen is my go to pickle. I'm so grateful I got to buy them. they have the best flavor & an unbeatable snap. I get so sad when I'm given other types of non-Claussen pickles but the truth is, I love pickes. I just happen to think the Claussen is the best.