Claussen Kosher Dill Halves uploaded by Mercedes S.

BY CLAUSSEN #47 in Pickled Vegetables

Claussen Kosher Dill Halves.
From vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite brands of pickles. They make awesome dill as well as kosher dill varieties. Can't go wrong with this purchase. A little pricey for pickles but delicious and easily found in the deli area of most grocery stores.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I don't really like pickles too much because they are very tart and most brands are just way too pickley...if that makes sense. Because of this, I never ate pickles until my boyfriend made me try these. They super crispy and delicious and they aren't too tart. I can't really explain the difference between these and other dill pickles, but there is a difference!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
You honestly can't even compare other pickles sold in markets to this brand of pickles. These pickles are on another level with taste and freshness. They are crisp, delicious and a perfect snack or as a side to your sandwich. So good, I highly recommend these!
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
The fact that they come straight to the can in less than 8 days is really good , it means they are fresh . I love kosher because it's so salty but I prefer whole pickles. But these taste good on sandwiches subs.
Kari M.
Pickles are one of my favorite foods ever! These are my favorite brand. I like the halves best. Not that the spears or whole ones aren't good I just like them better. Can't not have these in the fridge !!
monica l.
I was never a pickle person until I discovered Claussen pickles. Now, I buy a jar at least once a week. they have the right level of saltiness amd crunch that will have you wanting more.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
These are some of the best pickles. I love the dill flavor. Still get nervous when the kids handle the jar being glass but have only good things to say otherwise. Only problem is not being able to stop eating them.
cindy o.
Louisville, KY
These are the best pickles in the world. These pickles are not for children, these are for grown-ups!!! Add these pickles with your hamburgers or your sandwich and everything is COMPLETE!
Elisabeth C.
The best pickles ever. Definitely recommend for those pickle lovers out there. I love mine with hotdogs and mustard. The best. Healthy. I got mine at Walmart.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love these pickles! I cant help it, I will go thru a jar in a week. I just cant get enough!! These are the best because they are crunchy and flavorful!