Claussen Kosher Dill Deli Style Spears Pickles 64 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Shannon F.Claussen Kosher Dill Deli Style Spears Pickles 64 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Scarlett R.

BY CLAUSSEN

Claussen - from vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
For a while, I was buying a jar of these every grocery shopping trip (about once a week). Then, I started noticing that my mouth was getting itchy and dry. I eventually figured out that I was having an allergic reaction to something. Turns out, it was the pickles.

The thing is, they're so good that I'll eat them anyway. So, definitely buy them, and even better if you're not allergic to them!
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
These are the best pickles everrrrrrr. They are very crunchy and have the best flavor I go through these so fast so I'm super happy that they come in this big jar. They are always refrigerated and super fresh.
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
When comparing the national, household name pickles these will win every time. They are deliciously crisp, and with the taste you know that they are fresh. The pickles in any size or cut are terrific.
Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
I'm addicted to pickles and now even more since I'm expecting my 3rd baby. Some other brands taste a bit sour to me, these pickles have a bit of a cucumber taste with a small hint of garlic.
Bryanna B.
Best pickles to buy! Great taste, taste fresh!!i but these a lot for parties and get together a! They are always a hit in my house! Highly recommend 👍🏼👍🏼
Kaitlin M.
A personal favorite of mine! These pickles are crunchy and tart, with a hint of garlic. Other supermarket brands just don't compare.
MK N.
Boston, MA
SImply the best pickles out there! Great for any occasion and have a great crunch to them. Strong dill flavor but not over powering
Shannon F.
I love pickles and these are the best of the best! They are so crisp and delicious! I always keep some in my fridge!
rosa g.
Oakland , CA
Love pickles and this taste great there a great snack and there already pre cut there good
Kortni J.
Union, OH
I like these. Different taste in all ways but for some reason, it's good.