BY CLAUSSEN

Claussen - from vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Olivia H.
Lorton, VA
The best dang pickles that you’ll ever buy at the grocery store. I’m obsessed and I always have multiples of the large jars in stock. Always crisp. If you love pickles, you need these in your life. Get them, now!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
These are AMAZING! The taste is incredible and they are some of the best pickles I have ever had. I don't get them often, because they are a little pricey but when I feel like splurging on my favorite snack these are definitely a go to! I've gotten several people hooked on them!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite brands of pickles. They make awesome dill as well as kosher dill varieties. Can't go wrong with this purchase. A little pricey for pickles but delicious and easily found in the deli area of most grocery stores.
stephanie g.
Smyrna, GA
These are the best pickles in the world. Even this large jar doesn't last a week in my house between my husband and I. They have the perfect crunch and I even love to pickle my own cucumbers in the juice once I finish the pickles. Of course, I recommend these pickles!
Kaytlynn D.
Favorite pickles to get on a weekly basis! Such a great taste and so crisp. My husband and I go through usually 3 of these big jars a week!! They're really that good. It's a great snack and go to food when you don't want an actual meal. Highly recommend trying these pickles, you'll love them.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I think these are the crunchiest pickles on the market. I don't know if ti's because they're refrigerated or what but they're really good! They're aways crunchy and always juicy. I'd recommend these if you're looking for pickles! But don't forget they're in the refrigerator.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
These are the best pickles money can buy! They might be a little pricey, but they are worth it. I' have never had a Claussen pickle that didn't crunch! Plus, the taste is so much better than those pickles that go through a long processing procedure. They are always refrigerated and always fresh!
Adrianne N.
Go big or go home!
These pickles are so addicting! I seriously eat one everyday. They're tangy and have a spice that is better than any other pickle I've had.
If you've never had one, you're definitely missing out
monica l.
Claussen pickles are my go-to snack when I have the craving. These pickles taste so much better than the non-refrigerated variety and I can eat a jar in a couple of days.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Claussen is my favorite brand to buy pickles from. To me, these have the perfect taste. It can be a little expensive, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Walmart