Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar

by Claussen

Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips are always chilled and never heated to deliver its signature taste and bite that is always crisp - with some heat. Claussen is the leading refrigerated pickle brand for good reason - its freshness and bold crunch elevate any meal. Even our brine is flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic, and red pepper, for a difference that you can not only see but also taste. Add a kick to any sandwich, burger, or entree with the crunch of a Claussen pickle or enjoy by itself at only 5 calories per serving. For easy and convenient storage, our pickles come in a resealable jar.

What stores have you found these in? Our Walmart & Rouses don't carry this variety of Claussen?
Start your review of Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Michelle M.
I love spicy pickles and these are not disappointing at all! You can find them in the refrigerated section at Target or Walmart. Crunchy, spicy, great with a sandwich or by itself. Highly recommend!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,126 reviews
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by VERONICA M.
I have never tried if this ground before so thank you to influenster and Claussen pickles For allowing me to review your product, they were so good, we had them in a fried bologna sandwich, as well as in a tuna sandwich bacon such a great taste do anything you put them on, #contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial
Alexis W.
Union Grove, WI
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Alexis W.
OH MY GOD! You want to talk about so hot and spicy pickles? This is it! We're a big pickle eating family and claussen has always been my favorite. You get what you paid for. So when I was offered the opportunity to try these pickles I jumped on board. PERFECT FOR BLOODY MARYS!
Sharon L.
Hayward, CA
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Sharon L.
The pickles taste good and have a very slight spicy kick to them. It was perfect addition to my sandwich. And I believe would be perfect with burgers too! The cut is a little too thick for me personally. But isn’t a deal breaker..
Stephanie B.
Marietta, GA
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Stephanie B.
These are incredibly hot! And, the heat sneaks up on you. At first they taste like regular pickles, you know the ones, that come on a hamburger. But give it a second and my throat was on FIRE! Three full alarms! I loved it! 🤣 But I am all about spice and heart. I only wish it was a little more garlicky. But I really like them. It is a great treat especially on my keto diet.
Carolina F.
Cary, NC
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Carolina F.
I love cucumbers and when those are come as Claussen, I love this taste it just unique, if I add some to my sandwiches 🥪 those are e best taste.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Eyma V.
Divino me encanta una combinación perfecta .. económico y fácil de adquirir lo volvería a comprar y lo súper recomiendo #contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial
Portia I.
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Portia I.
These pickles are delicious! They have the perfect kick for a sandwich or snack. They vary in size which makes it easy to arrange. I ate them on a turkey sandwich with Dijon mustard and Mayo. I would recommend.
Elyse D.
East Orange, NJ
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Elyse D.
If You Want to Kick It Up A Notch, the Claussen Hot and Spicy Pickle Chips proved to be just that. These pickle chips goes well with the Oscar Mayer Chicken Breast. The pickle chips are not for the faint of heart. It is design for those who like the robust spicy flavor with an infusion of heat.
Natalie R.
Charlotte, NC
Claussen Hot & Spicy Pickle Chips, 24 fl oz Jar uploaded by Natalie R.
If you're in the mood for a Claussen Deli Dill, but want something with a little kick, the Hot & Spicy variety will fit the bill. They are addictive lol definitely go pick up a bottle