#1 in Canned Vegetables

Claussen dill sandwich pickle slices 20 oz see more...

• Anyone else not buy canned veggies or fruits? I refuse to buy unl...2 Answers
  • Guys bear with me here. I eat these with peanut butter on them. I...9 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is disappointed with these/ doesn't like th...6 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Foodie Expert
These are DELICIOUS! BEST pickles ever! They are so crisp and sour! There is just something about their flavor that is special, but I can't put my finger on it. And these slices are perfect for sandwiches, hamburgers and even hotdogs! You can get them a Wal-Mart. They are a little more expensive, but they are worth it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Delavan, WI
These are great additions to a grilled burger. I love the great taste and that satisfying crunch. The slices are great sized as well to be perfect on a burger, but the size is a little off. The pickles will hang over the sides of most burgers, so I tend to cut these in half before setting them out to serve.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Harrisville , RI
Foodie Expert
I never eat anything but Claussen pickles -- nothing else tastes as good. Maybe homemade pickles, but no other canned. They are a good price and crunchy and delicious. I also like that they're refrigerated, just makes them taste better. Definitely recommend these! The sandwich slices are convenient!
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Claussen are amazing! They are super crunchy and have a much stronger garlic taste than their competitors. They are usually found in the refrigerated section near the lunch meat, so don't fret if you can't find them in the pickle aisle. Great for snacks and for sandwiches.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Roseburg, OR
Claussen Pickles are my families absolute favorite pickles! They are always fresh, crisp and tastes great. They are sold in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. They are a bit more expensive than other pickles, but totally worth it for their taste!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Valley, NE
Absolutely love these pickles. They taste awesome and me and my kids are pickle addicts so when we are done eating the pickles we put the juice into empty water bottles to drink the pickle juice. This is also awesome snack as well as a side for any meal.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
BEST PICKLE HANDS DOWN! I always have a jar in my refrigerator because they are that good. Great with sandwiches or even just as a snack. Great flavor and crunch! I can't buy other brands of pickles anymore, because they just don't compare to Claussen!
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the most crispiest tasting pickle out of all the pickle brands! I have tried them all! Compared to my all time favorite the jumbo pickles found at "medieval fairs" I always only purchase Claussen brand pickle. Plus it's "kosher"!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
By far, my favorite pickles. I buy homemade pickles from my local flea market, but I always have at least 2 jars of Claussen pickles in my house at all times! I love the intense, garlic flavor and the wonderful crunch.
Angi W.
Angi W.
Foodie Expert
Yes dill slices!! These are the bomb and they totally help squash sugar cravings! I like this brand because they have great crunch and just the right amount of seasoning. They are moderately priced and oh so good!!!
samantha l.
samantha l.
Grand Rapids, MI
What type of these pickles do you like the best? (Sliced, whole, spears.. etc)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Guys bear with me here. I eat these with peanut butter on them. Is that weird? Does anyone else do this? It sounds gross but I swear it's soooo good.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one who is disappointed with these/ doesn't like these? my husband loves this brand and refuses to eat any other pickle, but I can't stand them!
Brittany B.