#1 in Canned Vegetables

Claussen dill sandwich pickle slices 20 oz see more...

• Anyone else not buy canned veggies or fruits? I refuse to...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else love the crunch of these pickles? It’s m...1 Answers
  • Guys bear with me here. I eat these with peanut butter on...10 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
The best pickles I have ever had In my life! Stores on the shelves at grocery stores cold. It taste so amazing and they’re so crunchy. It’s hard for me to keep a jar longer than a day and it’s even harder for me to share this ! Pretty expensive as far as pickles go. At least $5 for a jar, well worth it though.
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
When I was younger, all I ate we're Vlassic pickles. Pickles are one of my all time favorite snacks, and I usually always have a jar at home. When I was 17, I had my first Claussen pickle and it ruined all other pickles for me 😂 I hate eating pickles that aren't Claussen, and will frequently turn down any pickles offered that are not this brands. I tried a Vlassic pickles not too long ago, and didn't even want to finish eating it. Claussen is the best.

Edit; every year for Christmas, I get a jar of pickles in my stocking. That should tell people how much I love pickles.
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
Best pickles EVER. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE dill pickles and have tried just about every brand out there. One day I couldn't find my regular brand and I happen to see these and thought what the heck. I got them and I'm so glad I did. I won't eat a sandwich or burger or just about anything  without these pickles.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hands down my favorite pickles of all time. These particular ones are great because you don’t need to slice them before putting them on a veggie burger or a sandwich. If you are having trouble finding them at your local grocery store, they are always kept refrigerated and not on a shelf. These pickles never disappoint. They are crisp and refreshing and whatever secret ingredients they put into the pickle juice make these the tastiest and most excelsior pickles I have ever had.
Chelsea M.
Crestwood, KY
Best pickles ever!!! They’re super crispy and very affordable. They’re my go to snack when I’m craving something salty but not wanting the high calories. I usually buy these at Kroger and I am always recommending them!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Claussen is my #1 pickle brand. They do cost a little more but the flavor is sooo worth it. I love the Kosher Dills, and the half sours in whole, halves or spears. I slice them onto my sandwiches and then eat an extra one on the side. I save the juice for hangovers. Try it, it really helps. This brine has a lot of great un-strained whole ingredients like garlic and herbs which really help take the flavor to the next level.
Megan D.
The ONLY brand of dill pickles i buy!!! I get them in the refrigerated section of my local Walmart and honestly nothing comes close to these. They are crunchy and flavorful and i eat them straight out of the jar
Kiona P.
Lenhartsville
Literally the best pickles I have ever eaten! I can eat them by the jar full. They have a little bit of garlic on them which make them ten times better than the other dill pickle brands. Highly recommend!
Liz D.
Love these pickles!! Love that their always fresh and crispy. The fact they are refrigerated really adds to the flavor!! I eat them plain or in a sandwich. Kids love them too. Great pickle!! Recommend 100%
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Best pickles for your sandwiches and burgers! They have a bit more of a garlic bite to them which makes them extra delicious for sandwiches and such. They’re perfectly crunchy, have a great flavor and leave you wanting another pickle. They’re found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, by the deli meats which some people often forget. Highly recommended!
samantha l.
Grand Rapids, MI
What type of these pickles do you like the best? (Sliced, whole, spears.. etc)
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
Guys bear with me here. I eat these with peanut butter on them. Is that weird? Does anyone else do this? It sounds gross but I swear it's soooo good.
Rheanna M.
Williston
Are these too salty??
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these really sour?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Am I the only one who is disappointed with these/ doesn't like these? my husband loves this brand and refuses to eat any other pickle, but I can't stand them!