Claussen Deli-Style Hearty Garlic Whole Pickles uploaded by Alexandra Z.

BY CLAUSSEN

Claussen Hearty Garlic Deli - Style Wholes.
From vine to jar in 8 days. see more...

Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love this pickles I really like the texture and. The crunchiness I like to put them in the sandwiches or homemade hamburgers last time I buy it on walmart it has a good price ill definitely recommend it
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
My husband loves these pickles and none beats the taste of the Hearty Garlic flavor. With a nice kick at the end of your bite, these pickles are a win win for sandwiches and your mouth!
Amanda N.
Claussen pickles are pretty much the only pickles I like to eat. These are delicious. I prefer the spears to these whole pickles, but they are still very good.
John I.
Morgantown, WV
These are hit or miss. If the store doesn't allow them to sit out then they are good. But sometimes they let the cans sit out and spoil.
Brittany F.
Favorite pickle to have along side a sandwich. I LOVE the extra garlic in them. They have one of the best flavors of ALL pickles.
rebecca j.
north saint Paul, Minnesota
I am such a pickle lover and these are awesome. The garlic flavor it's perfect with the amount of acid. Fresh and delicious.
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
Claussen pickles are the best you can get at the grocery store. Just like classic new york deli pickles.