BY CLAUDIA STEVENS

Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
Defintely one of the better strips I've used to help remove those black heads from my nose. I enjoy facial masks more but the strips are just as fun ;)
April I.
Washington, PA
Out of everywhere on my face my nose is the worst when it comes to my pores and black heads. Ew. This product was definitly my savor.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
Smaller than boire so they work better! they aren't uncomfortable and they have great results. leaves skin feeling new.
Yessenia F.
Excellent product to remove the odious black spines on the nose. Your nose is new after you use it! I recommend this product if you want to disappear spined your nose . And look flawless skin!
Jhenifer V.
I like this product... It does not feel uncomfortable and it remove most of the black heads from my nose. I enjoyed using this product.
Kayla W.
does this product work efficiently?
Elizabeth R.
How are these compared to other brands strips? Are these ok for sensitive skin? Do they actually work?