BY CLAUDE'S #47 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Expires MARCH 01, 2018 (1 Bottle - 16 Ounces)...BRAND NEW Factory Sealed...Claude's BBQ Brisket Marinade Sauce...THE ORIGINAL... This Unique Blend of Natural Spices and Real Hickory Liquid Smoke is the Finest Marinating Sauce Around...It Contains NO... see more...

• What is the price range??1 Answers
  • My fiancé has a smoker and we're deciding when to smoke some bris...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
Boy oh boy, have I ever been more satisfied with a marinade In My life. I absolutely adore brisket and whenever I started to add this to my lovely brisket I fell head over heels. This makes the brisket taste 100x better and makes me adore making brisket even more. I always look forward to when I make brisket for myself. My mouth is watering just from writing this review
Michael G.
Carlsbad, NM
The best brisket marinade there is! Can't make a brisket without this marinade. Full of flavor. The aroma that fills the area while this is cooking is awesome. I water it down by adding half the empty bottle full with water and it's still delicious and flavorful!
Maegan L.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
Will not ever make brisket without this it's the key ingredient! I use this water, salt and garlic cloves to slow cook my brisket overnight at 350 degrees. Perfect everytime
Shaleen H.
Pueblo, CO
This is what the pros use but won't tell you about. My family has been using this for years and years and years and is absolutely a must for great brisket!!!
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Wilnorly P.
Foodie Expert
Rica salsa bbq ese toque que no puede faltar en una parrilla excelente presentacion me encanta
Joena S.
Foodie Expert
Can't complain. Not my type. Last minute choice would pick this one. I got mine at Walmart.
Romina L.
México
Muy buena salsa bbq, muy buen toque, excelente uso para las comidas, una de las mejores
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
My fiancé has a smoker and we're deciding when to smoke some brisket, is this a good marinade to try?
Angel B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
What is the price range??