BY CLASSY KITTY #2 in Cat Furniture

Made with durable carpet to give your cat endless hours of fun Replaceable angeled cardboard scratcher Replaceable toy to add excitement to playtime Comfy bed perfect for naps between playtime Made in the USA Saves your carpet and furniture Construction grade lumber base Cedar posts Made with recycled tubes Sturdy design, each piece goes through rigorous testing before leaving our facility see more...

• We all know cats love cardboard boxes more than any cat f...3 Answers
  • How long will this typically last a cat owner? my cats lo...2 Answers
Melissa M.
My couch really appreciate this cat furniture. lol My cats sleep and basically lives in this. The cardboard is refillable. Just flip it over where there's a little bit of wear. then go to any pet store for the insert. I love seeing my cats running and jumping on this. it so cute and of course comes with cat nip. The product is small and fits perfectly in the corner, along a wall, or anywhere else you might want it. My cats love this and have never had any problems with it.
La-Shonda R.
I don't know if it was the catnip we sprinkled on it or what. Our cat fell in love with this. I was happy that it saved our new furniture.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty loves this. I swear he is always scratching it. It definitely is a good idea when you don't want your couch clawed at👍😻
Asia S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So this isn't the one I have but it's Very similar and i LOVE it. well, actually, my cat LOVES it. ◡̈
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
My kitty loves this and so do I because it keeps him off of my brand new couch! ☺
Charlene W.
My cat loves this when he was a kitten but isn't so fond of it now he is a grown up cat. He would rather go outside and explore but I would recommend buying one if you have a kitten.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats and I both like this. it keeps them off my couch, and scratching my box spring.. both of them try to nap in it together. very cute.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
We all know cats love cardboard boxes more than any cat furnitures.. I assume this is a waste of money as well.. Any thoughts?
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How long will this typically last a cat owner? my cats love their carpet toys but I need them to last more than a couple months.