ClassPass

ClassPass
3164 Reviews
5 / 5
Thanks to my younger niece she referred me to classpass to try some Pilates classes. Fast forward 5 months and I’ve upgraded my membership twice already because the deals I get on credits combined with the variety of locations and class types is unbeatable. I also love that as someone who plans things last minute, this gives me the largest amount of options and even better, last minute classes usually cost less credits. Recently facials and massage places have been added to the directory of services that credits can be used toward too! Compared to studio class costs, the connivence of classpass makes my life so much easier. Because I love it so much I’m sharing my link- it gets you 20 free credits to try it out yourself! Once you download the classpass app, before you register add my referral code for 20 free credits: D3JMV0L822. I hope this helps anyone who’s been wanting to try to new things!
5 / 5
I love them and I really love that you can try it out for free first and hit up as many gyms as you’d like to try out new exercises that I’ve ended up LOVING: like Ariel hoop/hammock and Pilates! They’re giving an exclusive free 14 days trial (with 20 bonus credits!) that’s a total of 48 credits only available to friends of mine!! https:// classpass. com/refer/EBK2KKSD30
5 / 5
ClassPass est une excellente option pour les personnes qui recherchent un large choix de cours de fitness, de bien-être et de beauté. Il est important de comparer les différents abonnements et de choisir celui qui correspond le mieux à vos besoins. Il est également important de lire les avis avant de réserver un cours et de se familiariser avec les conditions d'annulation.
5 / 5
I absolutely adore ClassPass! This is basically a monthly membership you pay for credits. There are many tiers. Check out my photos to see the pricing options. If you choose the lowest which is 18 credits then that is $39 a month. I like more credits because I like to do a variety of workout classes, get massages, and facials.
4 / 5
I love the idea of an subscription to try out different fitness classes but unfortunately there aren’t many companies in my area who are compatible. Hopefully they will add more in the future.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
EL SERVICIO DE ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE ES DE LO PEOR QUE HAY, SOLO TE HACEN PERDER EL TIEMPO, SON UNOS INCOMPETENTES, SON COMO ROBOTS CUMPLIENDO UN SCRIPT. TE PIDEN MILLONES DE DATOS QUE CON LA MITAD DE SOBRA PUEDEN VER TU CUENTA.
5 / 5
ClassPass offers diverse fitness options at various locations. The app's user-friendly interface and flexible plans make it easy to explore and book classes, promoting a dynamic and engaging fitness journey.
4 / 5
If you’re just looking for a basic, good value gym membership then you’ll definitely find way cheaper by joining your local gym, but ClassPass is really tailored towards people who like the boutique fitness studio vibe!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I travel a lot, and classpass is very convenient for finding classes when I travel. However there are definitely some aspects of the app/service that are frustrating and need improvement. First, the fact that only a limited number of credits will carry over month to month means that if you’re unable to use your credits for a month or two, then you can lose some or all of them. This is one of the many ways that ClassPass seems to keep your money. Another is that if you miss a class last minute (no matter the reason) you not only lose your credits, they’ll also charge you extra! I missed a soulcycle class once due to a family emergency and they charged me 30$ outside the monthly membership fee for it. Just keep the credits I originally agreed to pay, there’s no reason to charge extra! I also hate how the classpass app forces you to rate/review after every single class. You are not able to use the app after taking a class unless you submit a review. Do you think this leads to accurate reviews? Because I definitely don’t.
4 / 5
Class pass is amazing if you like doing different classes and have flexible timing. It’s great for inner city/ urban gym goers. However, there’s not enough appeal for suburban area. There’s not enough options to make it worth it.