ClassPass

13%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Thanks to my younger niece she referred me to classpass to try some Pilates classes. Fast forward 5 months and I’ve upgraded my membership twice already because the deals I get on credits combined with the variety of locations and class types is unbeatable. I also love that as someone who plans things last minute, this gives me the largest amount of options and even better, last minute classes usually cost less credits. Recently facials and massage places have been added to the directory of services that credits can be used toward too! Compared to studio class costs, the connivence of classpass makes my life so much easier. Because I love it so much I’m sharing my link- it gets you 20 free credits to try it out yourself! Once you download the classpass app, before you register add my referral code for 20 free credits: D3JMV0L822. I hope this helps anyone who’s been wanting to try to new things!
5 / 5
I love them and I really love that you can try it out for free first and hit up as many gyms as you’d like to try out new exercises that I’ve ended up LOVING: like Ariel hoop/hammock and Pilates! They’re giving an exclusive free 14 days trial (with 20 bonus credits!) that’s a total of 48 credits only available to friends of mine!! https:// classpass. com/refer/EBK2KKSD30
5 / 5
ClassPass est une excellente option pour les personnes qui recherchent un large choix de cours de fitness, de bien-être et de beauté. Il est important de comparer les différents abonnements et de choisir celui qui correspond le mieux à vos besoins. Il est également important de lire les avis avant de réserver un cours et de se familiariser avec les conditions d'annulation.