ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.

Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!

The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!

Locations New York, Los Angeles/Orange County, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami/South Florida, Boston, Washington, DC, Seattle, Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver/Boulder, Houston, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Philadelphia, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Portland, San Diego, Las Vegas, Raleigh, Baltimore, Tampa, St. Louis, Orlando, Nashville, Sacramento, Kansas City, London, Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide

Do you wish more studios were on this?
Can I use this in different cities while traveling?
Is ClassPass worthwhile in terms of motivating you to actually workout? Is there enough variety in big cities?
Start your review of ClassPass!
How would you rate this product?
Ria F.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ClassPass uploaded by Ria F.
I am a ClassPass member for years now. Love the flexibility and unlimited options. You can book literally any class you wish; boxing, bootcamp, spinning, pole dance, HIIT, yoga, pilates…. ANYTHING! And that’s what I love about it, this way I don’t get bored of my workout routine. Also it comes out cheaper than if I just booked those classes straight from those gyms.
Rebecca W.
It’s okay. I won’t be renewing it because some of the classes are your entires month worth of darn points lol so it’s basically better to just use the studios free session!
Isabel ..
Such a great concept. You can sign up for a membership and have access to classes across multiple gyms. A good price considering all of the classes you have access to.
Rey E.
Encino, CA
Probably my favorite. Classpass gives me the flexibility to change up my workout daily. It's also encouraged my to try out different type of activities and offers flexible location options, which I love!
Kaitlyn B.
Brookhaven , GA
Class pass is an incredible way to explore a new city while doing my favorite thing- fitness!!! Pros: get to try out new classes Cons: it can be costly. I usually just go to a class or two a month. It lets you try things and stay up to date on events going on at different studios though for other free events!
cristalaa C.
i love you forever congratuletions  your page fell in love  with me  i love you  i love your  services  are  the best in the  world thank you  very much services  are very good  they are my  world favorites  thank you  fort not  having gote in before i lover you forever
gabrielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have two studios I alternate visiting to get my spin class in every week. then i also get a bonus class! it's great to easily be able to pick and choose classes and is totally worth the price.
Yuvelyn R.
This is awesone! I fell really well after a class because my body througt up every stress of the day, I feel with more energy, I like it
Liliet F.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is really nice I enjoyed to be able to go to different studios and try new things, the only thing is that you only can go to a studio 3 times but I understand why
Tanya C.
Melbourne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love ClassPass! If you're unsure which kind of workout you'd like doing best, class pass let's you try out different studios and types of workouts to help make your decision. Or if you're like me and need variety in your workouts then a class pass membership is definitely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rania T.
martil
Zach V.
Ann Arbor
il y a 3 ans
Gym-owner here: does anyone have any insights on how it is for studios that work with  ClassPass ? Would love to hear your experience and find out if it's worth it!
Gabriela G. il y a 2 ans
I have heard from gym owners that it does bring a lot of people to the gym but obviously the people who go through classpass are not looking for a gym subscription... some people consider it to be worth it and others think that its a waste of money