BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

• Where can I get this for a good price?1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this perfume. My question is how many different...5 Answers
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Beautiful soft lavish scent. I love the body bottle as their packaging which is great marketing. I even have the original scent which is the complete opposite of this. Either way JPG is a great designer and has wonderful scents for both men and women.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I just bought this product, I was a little bit nervous because I'm super picky. It's amazing, people are making compliments about my perfume, the bottle design is amazing. I recommend the man version as well. I'm so happy with my decision, smells so good!
ToniiAnn P.
Garland, TX
I love this perfume. It's an amazing balance of a young clean smell. It's one of those perfumes that keeps smelling and smelling. I always have a bottle in my bathroom. And I never travel without it. It's my go to fragrance.
Influenster M.
This is definitely my signature scent. I've worm it for years it interacts well with my chemistry. I have a naturally musky scent this is a great way to balance that with its orange scent it truly has amazing notes.
Johanna Y R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this perfume for Christmas and now my favorite if I like the smell and the bottle is also very nice
ToniiAnn P.
Garland, TX
I absolutely love this perfume. My question is how many different woman perfumes are there?
Rebecca R.
Where can I get this for a good price?