CLASSICS Rejuvenating Face Oil

by Babor

For All Skin Types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLASSICS Rejuvenating Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
rosse F.
Doral, FL
Desde que uso este serum, mi piel esta mas hidratada que nunca, super natural. También uso de esta marca el agua termal.
Eugenia C.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product , but I would not recommend to use daily in case you have a oily skin. I am using twice a week , not more. And I am applying only evenings. It smells great, easy to massage into face. Recommend for normal or dry skin.
Neha A.
Crystal Lake, IL
Perfect product for primer or everyday use for soft and glowy skin. Its pricey but worth it! So little gives a long way. I wouldn't change anything about this product. Definitely met my expectations and beyond! I would recommend this to everyone!
Paige F.
Topeka, KS
By far my most favorite face oil that I have ever used. I just bought my second bottle! It feels so amazingly smooth when applying and my faces skin texture is amazing. This will be my go to for awhile for sure.
Rosa S.
This product is amazing it’s not originals from the US but anything that has to do with these brand for skin care is amazing
Alexandra D.
Toronto, ON
Love this even for sensitive skin! Helps to calm any redness and flare ups in my skin while keeping it nice and moisturized!
Anna _.
Langenfeld
Sehr tolles oil riecht wunderbar und lässt kein schwere Gefühl auf dem Gesicht es zieht toll ein und hält was es verspricht

Looking for your answer?