Classics by Palermo's® Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza

by Palermo's

Pepperoni (made with pork, chicken and beef).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Classics by Palermo's® Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield , CA
I just love pizza and this one is soo good the thin crust is amazing. The best thing is this pizza doesn't taste like dozen pizza
Cedar Lake, IN
This was pretty good, but still a frozen pizza. I am more of a pizzeria kind of girl, but I make this for the kids sometimes.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Palermo's pizza is a different twist to frozen pizza. The flavor is great, plenty of pepperoni on the top and quality cheese!
Conover , NC
As far as frozen pizzas go, this is a good one. I like the crispy thin crust. The pizza had a good amount of toppings, too!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Delicious! It a worthy a but if you are a pizza lover. Love how it low on calories and still a has a scrumptious taste!
Melvin, IL
I love palermo's thin crust. It gets really crispy in the oven. Is s great price and I often find coupons for it
This was a very good pizza. There was an even amount of pepperoni, cheese and sauce. Definitely will buy again.
Edgerton, WI
Great value. Gets 2 thumbs up from my 8 year old twin boy. Cheese, sauce and pepperoni are well distributed.
Greenville, SC
Really good! Surprised with the quality of the product. Love the thin crust and comes with enough pepperoni.
Rosharon , TX
Easy to bake and doesn't taste cheap like other pizzas. I would choose this over any little Caesars any day

Looking for your answer?