BY CLASSICO #43 in Pasta Sauce

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Classico is my favorite brand of sauce to use. Being Italian, I am super picky about the quality of my sauce. This flavor is my favorite and most versatile, but I haven’t found a flavor I didn’t like!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Review for: Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil 24 oz more...
I love this brand of pasta sauce! The price is good for the amount you get. The flavor is really great and goes well in a lot of recipes. I usually used it with pasta. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah P.
This is the perfect sauce for people who don't spend a lot of time cooking. It is well seasoned and not the least bit bland. I'm a repeat customer on this product for years. It's easy and a flavor everyone will love. It's not expensive either so it's good for college kids!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I love this brand of pasta sauce.  I will often buy the big jars from Costco when they have them.  I find it full of flavor and I add very little to it.  We will eat it with pasta, chicken, and various other dishes.  I find it very satisfying and I would absolutely recommend.
Ashten Y.
I love tomato and basil pasta sauce. It's really the only type I use. But today I tried this specific brand and it was pretty good! I feel like it could have had a little more basil flavor but otherwise, I liked it! I'm not a fan of chunky tomato sauce though so that's why I gave 4/5 stars lol. But definitely give this one a go!
Helen H.
Roeland Park, KS
From the time I was a child spaghetti was my favorite food. It's truly the one meal I could eat for the rest of my life and be happy. But the spaghetti is definitely enhanced when I use Classico Traditional Favorites Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. There is always a can in the fridge to add to a last minute spaghetti dish.
Breydan D.
I believe this is the best tomato sauce you can get straight from the shelf. My grandmother is Italian and this tastes soooo close to her home-made from-scratch sauce that it is mind blowing. So delicious and easy and for a great price, maybe a bit more than "Preggo" or others but it is soooo much better tasting!
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
One of my favorite sauces to use when cooking! All of Classico's sauces taste amazing, but I especially love the Tomato and Basil because it has a sweet taste to it. Also, the jars make great drinking glasses. After using the sauce, I soak the jars in hot water then rub the label off and store them in my cabinet to use later for serving sweet tea!
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
This is our go to jar sauce. My husband is from and Italian family and this sauce is our go to when we have no homemade sauce on hand. Taste is what you want simple and delicious tomato flavor with a touch of basil.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I purchased this by accident and it was wonderful. I really liked the tomato taste and flavoring. It really maded my spaghetti take so much better. I will be purchasing this again.