BY CLASSICO

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Classico is my favorite brand of sauce to use. Being Italian, I am super picky about the quality of my sauce. This flavor is my favorite and most versatile, but I haven’t found a flavor I didn’t like!
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect sauce for people who don't spend a lot of time cooking. It is well seasoned and not the least bit bland. I'm a repeat customer on this product for years. It's easy and a flavor everyone will love. It's not expensive either so it's good for college kids!
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pasta sauce.  I will often buy the big jars from Costco when they have them.  I find it full of flavor and I add very little to it.  We will eat it with pasta, chicken, and various other dishes.  I find it very satisfying and I would absolutely recommend.
Ashten Y.
Foodie Expert
I love tomato and basil pasta sauce. It's really the only type I use. But today I tried this specific brand and it was pretty good! I feel like it could have had a little more basil flavor but otherwise, I liked it! I'm not a fan of chunky tomato sauce though so that's why I gave 4/5 stars lol. But definitely give this one a go!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
When I don't feel like making my own sauce, I reach for this brand. LOVE all the flavors and they always taste great.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
I use this sauce all the time! We use it on pasta and pizzas!! Yummy!!! The Alfredo, and cheese sauces are good too. I also like the ones with sausage in.
Melissa G.
Foodie Expert
I was a little nervous to try jar sauce but this exceeded my expectations. Great flavor and very convenient.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
When I'm short on time or ingredients to make my own sauce from scratch, this is a great, budget-friendly substitute. Tastes nice and fresh!
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Really like the Classico brand. Tastes homemade without the work. This flavor is also mild enough to use in many dishes.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the best spaghetti sauce ever! I love this flavor the most too