2 colors available

BY CLASSICO

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Helen H.
Helen H.
Roeland Park, KS
From the time I was a child spaghetti was my favorite food. It's truly the one meal I could eat for the rest of my life and be happy. But the spaghetti is definitely enhanced when I use Classico Traditional Favorites Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. There is always a can in the fridge to add to a last minute spaghetti dish.
Breydan D.
Breydan D.
I believe this is the best tomato sauce you can get straight from the shelf. My grandmother is Italian and this tastes soooo close to her home-made from-scratch sauce that it is mind blowing. So delicious and easy and for a great price, maybe a bit more than "Preggo" or others but it is soooo much better tasting!
Bri S.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
The best pasta sauce. The only one our house uses. The other sauce brands have too much acidity that bothers our stomachs, this one is perfect. Great flavor!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this brand of pasta sauce.  I will often buy the big jars from Costco when they have them.  I find it full of flavor and I add very little to it.  We will eat it with pasta, chicken, and various other dishes.  I find it very satisfying and I would absolutely recommend.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect sauce for people who don't spend a lot of time cooking. It is well seasoned and not the least bit bland. I'm a repeat customer on this product for years. It's easy and a flavor everyone will love. It's not expensive either so it's good for college kids!
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.
Foodie Expert
I love tomato and basil pasta sauce. It's really the only type I use. But today I tried this specific brand and it was pretty good! I feel like it could have had a little more basil flavor but otherwise, I liked it! I'm not a fan of chunky tomato sauce though so that's why I gave 4/5 stars lol. But definitely give this one a go!
Patty W.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
Im picky about my pasta sauce but this one holds up. This tastes great. Its thick with no watery run off. The taste isn't sweet like some other pasta sauces which is great.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
My all time favorite spaghetti sauce. I use this in my baked ziti and it is to die for. A lot healthier for you than other brands! I don't have to add any salt!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
I have been having Classico sauce ever since I was a child, and it is still my favorite! I could eat spaghetti everyday if we use Classico!
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite pasta sauce! It has the perfect amount of chunks to it and it sure doesn't give me acid reflex.