BY CLASSICO

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Traditional Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce.
Classico™ Di Campania. see more...

Buy on Walmart
amanda w.
Classico is a delicious pasta sauce and comes in so many flavors and variations. Basil, meat sauce, Alfredo, and more. They are reasonably priced and I've seen them on sale a good bit in Safeway. The jar holds a large amount of sauce.. you could use it at least two, maybe times (for serving two people).
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My family enjoys eating Italian food regularly, and I rely on the quality and taste that Classico sauces provide. This particular Sweet Basil sauce is not my favorite flavor profile, but it is a good starter sauce and easily can be seasoned to better suit our tastes!
Minder T.
Deliciosa salsa me gusta mucho para hacer mis lasañas le deja un rico sabor a tomates frecos ademas es facil de hacer. delicious sauce very good for lasagne
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great pasta sauce especially if pressed for time. Sautee some mushrooms, add some fresh basil and serve over pasta. Top with a nice grated cheese!
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Classico is a TRUSTED brand that tastes delicious. Can be used for lasagna or spaghetti and tastes amazing!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I always enjoy using this natural tasting spaghetti sauce for my family! I love the fresh taste of basil, and the fresh taste of the tomatoes in it also!
Leslie G.
Roundhill, Kentucky
My family really enjoyed this pasta sauce. Very flavorful and a reasonable price as well. Will purchase this again.