CLASSICO Traditional Favorites Portobello, Crimini & Champignon Mushroom Pasta Sauce

BY CLASSICO

In Tuscany, freshly sprouted mushrooms after an autumn rain are highly coveted ingredients. Here, a blend of three flavorful mushrooms add earthy richness to ripened tomatoes.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Absolutely my favorite brand of Alfredo sauces! I love this one or the cheesy one that is in this line! They all taste so fresh and flavorful! I always top my pasta with this sauce! Itā€™s great to use for making fettuccini Alfredo! I like the bits of garlic that this one has in it
Amanda T.
I was a little disappointed in this sauce.  We love the Classico Traditional Marinara sauce so I thought this one would not disappoint.  Mushrooms were a little too rubbery of a texture for our liking.  Would rather just add our own mushrooms to traditional sauce.  The flavors were excellent, though.
Brittany M.
I love to try all of the Classico pasta sauces! The one we purchase most is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo. It's creamy with the right amount of garlic flavor and tastes great if you mix a little bit of pesto in it for a little something different! Cover some penne with this sauce and throw in some roasted bell pepper and grilled chicken and you are set!
Monique C.
This brand is really good ! When I don't have the time to make my own sauce , I go to this brand and it never fails me ! Roasted garlic is my go to flavor! So good ! Found this at my local Winco or Walmart !
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this sauce on pizza, it gives a hint of a mushroom taste, but not so much that my mushroom-hating family can tell. I like to dress this up with fresh tomatoes and spices, and add a little cream to make it a deluxe, home cooked meal.
Jim M.
The Woodlands, TX
We use these sauces all the time, even on home-made pizza. The tomato and sweet basil is my favorite, it's not too acidic and it goes well with pasta, on pizza, or on a meatball sub.
Stephanie G.
My family loves Classico pasta sauce. It's our favorite for spaghetti. We've tried other brands, but we also go back to Classico. Our favorite is the tomato and sweet basil one. Yum!
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I have yet to try one I did like. I have poured over a variety of meats, made pizza with it and used it as a dipping sauce. They all have good flavor and sticks to the noodles well.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Our family loves Italian food. We love to make pasta! So when it comes to picking a sauce that's closest in taste and texture to Italy's, we love using Classico!
Deena K.
Warren, ME
I personally think that this tomato sauce has a good flavor, but it is too thin for me. I prefer a thicker sauce that sticks to noodles a little more.