BY CLASSICO

Classico?? Traditional Favorites?? Value Size Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
Classico???.
New! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This is a good spaghetti sauce. To me however, the prices doesn't beat the competition my opinion is this spaghetti sauce taste the same as the other leading competitors. This can be purchased in all grocery stores. I would recommend this product because it is good and great to get when splurging however, other will work just as great.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
This sauce does taste really good, however it is a bit more expensive than Prego or the store brand. I will usually only buy this when it goes on sale or if I have a coupon!
Lori B.
Lori B.
This is a pretty good spaghetti sauce. The only reason I didn't give it an A is because I've had more than one other spaghetti sauce that I liked better than this. I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with the taste or consistency. I've just enjoyed other sauces more so I probably won't buy this one over them... Unless decently on sale.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
This is a good classic spaghetti sauce. I expect most people would find this one pleasing.