BY CLASSICO

Classico?? Traditional Favorites?? Four Cheese Pasta Sauce Value Size.
Classico???.
New! see more...

• No question just loving it, how about you2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robin F.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite pasta sauce. Many other sauces are too sweet for my family's taste buds. This sauce is very balanced in flavor with all the right spices.
Jeannette G.
Schenectady , NY
Love this for pasta, meatball, meatloaf, caserole dinners, and the flavor to choose from amazing
Rachel S.
Stevenson, WA
I love this sauce. Its great on any pasta dish as well as anything you use pasta sauce for. I love to put it over tortellini
Marion C.
I love it with my pasta,chicken or even as a marinade for my fried mushrooms.no need for any other spices.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favs. I love this sauce. Its creamy and has great taste. When I use this I rarely add any other spices to the sauce
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Favorite go to sauce for when you need a fast and easy diner on those lazy afternoons or after a long day at work. absolutely love it !!
Mia S.
Definitely my favorite go to sauce for pasta. It's ready to eat right out of the jar, no extra spices needed! It's not sweet like many other sauces you find in the store, so if you're like me and can't stand sweet pasta sauce, give this a try. I've also found that it keeps very well in the refrigerator, so even buying the value size, you don't need to use it all up right away.
Amy L.
Foodie Expert
This has been the go-to pasta sauce for my family for at least 15 years. The flavor is very rich and cheesy, and it's less sweet than a lot of the other sauces out there. I only wish it was a bit smoothr, as it has very large chunks of tomato, which most of my family members don't like (and I have to blend it!). The flavor is wonderful, though.
Jill M.
Dutton, ON
Foodie Expert
I don't buy this pasta sauce all the time since it's a little expensive but when it's on sale, I stock up. Its not a chunky sauce, which is good, and is cheesy and perfect for spaghetti with meat sauce.
Jeannette G.
Schenectady , NY
No question just loving it, how about you