BY CLASSICO #71 in Pasta Sauce

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Italian sausage With Peppers & Onions Pasta Sauce.
Classico™ D' Abruzzi.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 18002. see more...

Buy on Walmart
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
This is probably my favorite sauce. It has nice flavor, isn't watered down like a lot of brands, and you don't even have to add meat. I use this at least once a week and never get tired of it. You can't beat it for flavor and cost.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Newark, DE
I just tried this for the first time because it was on sale, and I'm glad I did! I mean, obviously a jarred sauce isn't going to be comparable to homemade sauce, but this was surprisingly good. The flavor is nice, peppery with actual sausage chunks, and it isn't too runny or too sweet.
Kandyse T.
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Love the fresh taste of Classico pasta sauce... You can virtually add any seasoning or vegetable to this sauce, very versatile. Very inexpensive compared to other brands on the shelf, a must have for your cupboard.
Ablueday2 S.
Ablueday2 S.
Classico Italian Sausage sauce is not bad. I prefer their alfredo sauces over their reds. I might like this more in a lasagna.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
This sauce tastes just like homemade sauce the sausage is the perfect amount and is cooked perfectly and its quick to cook
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Rome, GA
This Spaghetti Sauce is AWESOME!!! My entire extended family agree , which is a miracle in itself =), that this is the best red sauce we have ever eaten... and that includes homemade. This is well-priced, and is so quick and easy. It is absolutely delicious. Sometimes I mix a jar of this and a jar of their Portobello, Crimini & Champignon Mushroom OR their Mushroom and Ripe Olives together, and I've even mixed the Italian Sausage with a jar of Classico 4-Cheese Alfredo Sauce with Pasta and added zuchinni... yummm! I highly recommend this if you haven't tried it! I don't think you'll be disappointed. My parents have traveled the world and still swear this is their favorite spaghetti sauce!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Very good! My family is Italian and we are understandably very picky about Italian foods. :) I really think this one is great.