BY CLASSICO

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce.
Classico™ Di Parma. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of sauce. I love pairing it with pasta or making meat sauce for dinner. This sauce is always a hit in my house
Sveta M.
Sveta M.
North Port, FL
We rarely buy a different brand of sauce. The four cheese adds a nice flavor, but can some times get clumpy so make sure to really cook the sauce.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
When you're too lazy to make a pasta sauce, this is a great alternative. I love the blend of four cheeses. It works so great with any type of pasta. Add sautéed onions & your favorite protein to really enhance the sauce.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
This is my go to tomato sauce. It has a fantastic flavor that is great for spaghetti and lasagna!
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
My all time favorite tomato sauce. This brand has many flavors but this one is definitely my favorite. Wonderful by itself or to mix with some meat for a home made sauce.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of spaghetti sauce I will buy right now. It has good flavor and doesn't leave an acid after feeling like hunts sauce does. I still want to try more flavors but the flavors I have tried are all good. Definitely recommend this brand.