Classico Traditional Basil Pesto

The Genoan’s made the world’s first pesto, crushed from fresh basil, olive oil and garlic. Enjoy the same traditional recipe at home with Classico®Basil Pesto. Flawless combination & freshness of Basil and Romano Cheese is sealed in this sauce Perfect Pasta sauce with pleasant taste and aroma Serve it with your Pasta or Enjoy it with Bread Exquisitely made sauce & spread with all natural flavors Perfect blend of spice and cheese sauce for your daily meal BASIL, OLIVE OIL, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED PART SKIMMED COW'S MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), GARLIC, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Does this contain pine nuts?
Does anyone know if [product:classico-traditional-basil-pesto-sauce-spread] has chunks of pine nuts or is it smooth? I need to avoid physical nuts but am OK if they’re smooth.
Is this product vegan
Start your review of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto!
How would you rate this product?
Flat Rock, NC
I love, love, love pesto!! This one was great and worked well for what I was doing. On nights we make pizza I put pepperoni and pesto on my pizza as it is my favorite combination together. This was great for at home pizza and wasn't super runny and was very flavorful. It baked well and also was super easy to mix with pasta to make a quick meal or snack. Will use it again!!
6889 hwy 27 south
Holy smokes this stuff is good! Add it to pasta salad with some olive oil, peas, and mozzarella cheese and you've got a pasta salad people will want to get seconds of. Sure you could make your own pesto in 5 minutes, but with this you don't have to wash a cutting board or the food processor.
Springfield, MO
Literally so fire. I can't even tell you how delicious this is. It's like $5 max athletes store and this is so delicious. The basil ratio is so good and it's so good on chicken and pasta. Even on steak mixed with butter. Will always buy forever and ever.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING! No matter what kind of pasta I feel like making, this basil pesto goes on top and makes the meal 10x better. The little jar may seem too small but it lasts and it worth the price. The flavor is so strong and makes you want to keep eating more!
No Special Diet
Not my cup of tea! However, for those who enjoy this kind of thing, I'm sure you'd like it! My family enjoyed it. I'm a picky eater sooooo yeah that should explain a lot! The glass jar and design are unique. Other sauces by Classico are yummy tho!
Gluten Free
Manchester, CT
This pesto is the best pesto I've tried! And you can't beat the super low price! The basil and the garlic have such a fresh taste you'd think it was made then and there!!! I've tried pricier pesto and always come back to good old Classico pesto!!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Atlanta
I love pesto and Classico products, but this is terrible. It has a sour vinegar flavor to it. Pesto should be fresh, herby, and oily. I don’t know if the vinegar is there as a natural preservative or what, but it ruins the pesto.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Lansing
I received a sample of this pesto and it is so flavorful! It makes a great additions or wraps and sandwiches along with pasta and so many others. I keep finding more and more things I can add this inexpensive pesto to!
When not making pesto at home, and short on time:: this is our favorite pantry staple. Always fresh, just a quick shake to involve the oil before opening and it’s pure basil garlic and Parmesan really fills up a dish!
Tampa, FL
This product is a great starter for basil pesto, and is an easy convenient option for people who don’t want to go through the trouble to make it themselves. It keeps for a while, and was a great addition to pasta!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ajax, ON
9 months ago
Does anyone know if Classico Traditional Basil Pesto has chunks of pine nuts or is it smooth? I need to avoid physical nuts but am OK if they’re smooth.
Nicole N. • 9 months ago
Smooth! I love this stuff. Occasionally you’ll have a slightly bigger piece of pine nut but really nothing too bad. I would definitely say it leans more toward smooth.