CLASSICO Tomato Cream Collection Spicy Tomato & Parmesan Cream Pasta Sauce

by Classico

In Italy, different flavors and textures are combined to create unique recipes. Here, the best qualities of Alfredo sauce, fresh cream and aged Parmesan cheese are combined with the light and flavorful taste of tomato sauce, red-ripe tomatoes and fresh garlic to create the Tomato Cream Collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLASSICO Tomato Cream Collection Spicy Tomato & Parmesan Cream Pasta Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorite sauces. I can never find a good spicy sauce, but this one does the trick! It’s the perfect balance of spicy and creamy. Very flavorful and inexpensive compared to other jarred sauces that claim to be spicy. Unfortunately I cannot find any stores that carry this product anymore so that’s really annoying.
No Special Diet