BY CLASSICO

In colorful Naples, the finest pasta sauces start with the freshest ingredients. Here, red ripened tomatoes are combined with fresh basil, fresh onion and fresh garlic to create the perfect sauce for any meal occasion.

Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is a good affordable store bought pasta sauce. I usually go with this brand for the price and the good flavor. I do tend to to add a little extra seasoning to the sauce for a little stronger flavor but it still good by its self.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Gotta love a traditional pasta sauce! I've been using Classico pasta sauces forever!! They taste amazing and I always get it on sale at my local stores. Affordable and tasty..just how I like it!!
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Classico is my favorite brand of sauce to use. Being Italian, I am super picky about the quality of my sauce. This flavor is my favorite and most versatile, but I haven’t found a flavor I didn’t like!
Edith S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the rich flavor! It’s astonishing different variety, easy to open and store! I love using it with lasagna spaghetti or even on top of meetballs. So satisfied with the flavor great job Classico!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I love this brand of pasta sauce.  I will often buy the big jars from Costco when they have them.  I find it full of flavor and I add very little to it.  We will eat it with pasta, chicken, and various other dishes.  I find it very satisfying and I would absolutely recommend.
Sarah P.
This is the perfect sauce for people who don't spend a lot of time cooking. It is well seasoned and not the least bit bland. I'm a repeat customer on this product for years. It's easy and a flavor everyone will love. It's not expensive either so it's good for college kids!
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln, NE
Classico is the only brand of pasta sauce I buy now (otherwise I make homemade). I am always able to find it at Walmart or Target and it is a great price for its quantity and taste. I buy this particular flavor all the time and often pair it with five cheese tortellini. I definitely recommend this brand if you haven’t tried it!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
My family has been using Classico pasta sauces for years. When we don't have time to make homemade spaghetti sauce this works great. I am very satisfied with the flavor. I recommend this product to others. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Ashten Y.
I love tomato and basil pasta sauce. It's really the only type I use. But today I tried this specific brand and it was pretty good! I feel like it could have had a little more basil flavor but otherwise, I liked it! I'm not a fan of chunky tomato sauce though so that's why I gave 4/5 stars lol. But definitely give this one a go!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my favorite ready to use tomato sauce. When you have little time to cook, this can save you a lot of time! And it actually tastes pretty nice. You can see actual pieces of tomato on it.