CLASSICO Signature Recipes Vodka Sauce uploaded by Nichole L.

BY CLASSICO #60 in Pasta Sauce

In Milan, cultures blend and inspire the creation of inventive recipes. Here, tomatoes, cream and cheese are blended with a hint of vodka for a rich and truly unique flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
I don't think I've had a worse Vodka sauce in my life. When I don't have time to make my own sauce, I usually buy several of the Classico types (garlic, alfredo, etc.). But this one is just down right awful. It was far too acidic, the chunks of tomato were intrusive and it had a sweetness to it that didn't seem to belong.
Suzanne C.
This is my all time favorite Vaca sauce. It taste just like the restaurant style Vaca sauce. I put it over any type of pasta and I have a delicious dinner for my entire family. It's so creamy and delicious Anna has all of the flavors of an Italian restaurant. It's marvelous and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pretty good I do prefer the Bertolli one more but this one is a very close runner up! The flavoring is good and mixes well into tons of pasta recipes. I use it in Spaghetti and really want to try it with Chicken Parm sometime that sounds really good.
Allison S.
Odenton, MD
I am a big fan of most vodka sauces but this one is my all time favorite! I bought it from a grocery store by myself but have seen it many different grocery stores! Highly recommend trying it in any dish that you use vodka sauce in!!
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
This has got to be my favorite pasta sauce. The flavor is amazing and goes delicious with most pasta dishes. When I feel like spicing it up, I add Cajun sausage and sautéed onions and that gives the sauce the most amazing flavor.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
This pasta sauce is delicious, it has a light velvety texture, it's very flavorful!! I use it as a base, and add tomatoes spinach and roasted red peppers with penne pasta and it's delicious!!!
Megan M.
I really like the vodka sauce because it's a nice medium between the richness of Alfredo with the earthiness of a marinara sauce. I usually use this or another type of rose' sauce with my manicotti so I don't have to use two separate bottles.
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Solid pasta sauce. Sold almost everywhere for a good price. Not as flavorful as its more expensive counterparts but it gets the job done and tastes decent, especially if you add some seasoned ground beef
Dorinda W.
This is one of my favorite sauces to use to make pasta. The sauce balances out the flavors nicely, and it isn't heavy with the flavor of tomatoes. I has the right thickness and is very similar to a rose sauce.
Marisa B.
Nobody will every understand how muck I love this sauce. I cook penne and hot Italian sausage with this and it make the most easiest dinner in the world!!!! If I could I would give it product more than an +A
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
What is your favorite recipe using Classico pasta sauce???
Skylar S.