Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesClassico
Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 81 oz Jar

Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar

by Classico

The Genoan’s made the world’s first pesto, crushed from fresh basil, olive oil and garlic. Enjoy the same traditional recipe at home with Classico®Basil Pesto.

Does this contain pine nuts?
Does anyone know if [product:classico-traditional-basil-pesto-sauce-spread] has chunks of pine nuts or is it smooth? I need to avoid physical nuts but am OK if they’re smooth.
Is this product vegan
Start your review of Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar!
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Nayadira P.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Anytime I’m making ground Turkey with veggie pasta I absolutely love making it with pesto and garlic! This is my go to pesto sauce and I love it. Add ricotta with some red pepper flakes and you got yourself a yummy dinner.
LaNesha I.
Jacksonville, FL
Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar uploaded by LaNesha I.
Purchased at: Publix
I love grab & go food combos. Especially dips & crackers or pita chips. This brand is a little more oily than other brands I’ve tried (Barilla varieties) but it's just as flavorful. It's great as a dip for quick snacks, as an add on in sauces for more flavor, and topping to make a meal out of bland foods like pastas & potatoes. The only thing i hate about pesto is that it only comes in small jars.
Paige R.
Bradley beach, NJ
Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Paige R.
Such a yummy pesto, I love adding a bit to Alfredo sauce with some roasted tomatoes, delish! No bogus ingredients either!
Mary C.
Florence, SC
This pesto has a great flavor and it is so convenient to pick up at the store. Much cheaper than making your own too (pine nuts are expensive where I live). I cannot give this a 5 though because of the texture. There are hard bits in it (possibly herb stems that have dried out) but the texture does not work well for me and my family. If texture is not an issue for you then go for it. It really does have a great taste and i would say it’s the best store bought pesto we have tried.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Krystal M.
This pesto is great, it is full of delicious flavor and is great added to any dish that calls for pesto. We love pesto pastas in my house and this is the brand I choose. It made a great garlic chicken pesto pasta tonight! Recipe on Instagram at krystalreviewhq 😊
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Classico hands-down the best brands in pastas topping period I use this to glaze my chicken it’s amazing very tasty an not rich live this
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
I love this pesto. Lots of olive oil, peices of pine nuts and basil. This pesto is so yummy. Has a really robust flavor and subtle garlic taste. I have tried other brands, even more expensive ones and this is still my favorite. Perfect with pasta, chicken, pizza. Even drizzled on an omelette. Mmm.
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
Classico Signature Recipes Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce & Spread, 8.1 oz. Jar uploaded by candice T.
Purchased at: Target
I love this!!! I add it to pasta chicken dishes and my favorite is mixing with mayo and adding to a toasted sandwich. Try it let me know what you think!
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
This Classico Basil Pesto is amazing!! I use it just about every week when we have family make your own pizza night. This doesn’t taste like a jarred sauce. So fresh and the flavors are amazing!
Ana A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
El pesto me encanta lo preparado un rebanada de pan de Diana como n un huevo hervido y en la hora del desayuno ni hablar me encanta