BY CLASSICO

The Genoan’s made the world’s first pesto, crushed from fresh basil, olive oil and garlic. Enjoy the same traditional recipe at home with Classico®Basil Pesto.

Talley C.
Augusta, GA
This is the best pesto you can by in a standard grocery store. I make this pretty much every week mixed with some steamed kale on top of bucatini or ravioli. My friends all ask me where I got my pesto and are always shocked to hear that its from Kroger or Publix. Such a great find!
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
This pesto really surprised me, I didn’t expect it to taste as good as I expected it to be. I made with fettuccine noodles and shrimp, if you want to see it go to my page there is a picture of it. It tasted so wonderful I literally wanted more. The sauce is so powerful with the taste that I only used half of the bottle which have a total of 5 servings so I was very pleased. I will buy this again, and you should too! It has a kick to it which I love, there is no cons at all!
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Perfect for every kind of pasta i also put it in sandwiches, chicken and quesadillas to add extra flavor, last for a long time if refrigerated, good price, totally satisfied and recommended to everyone
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This is a fantastic product. I love that it’s just the right size for my pesto pasta recipe and the taste is excellent. They offer another type of pesto that is not basil as well but haven’t tried it yet! Highly recommend this quality pesto!
Alexandra M.
N Hollywood, CA
I usually make homemade pesto but I like this. I sometimes mix with Alfredo sauce for pasta or I top it on my pizza with some ricotta cheese. So good!! I also toss veggies or chicken in it and bake it
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I've used this pesto a lot in baked dishes and it's one of my favorites on chicken or fish. It makes Mediterranean food simple , delicious and easy. Tonight i used it in a Mediterranean cod and zucchini mushroom farro bake.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I love this basil pesto. Taste so food and pairs great with chicken. It gives it a great flavor. It’s a good value cost around $3 and it lasts me for 4 dinners. Definitely satisfied with this pesto. My go to basil.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
This was literally life changing. One day my aunt was cooking and I looked over to see this green stuff and got a little scared. My aunt reassured me that it'd be amazing and to just wait until she was done cooking. She added it to her pasta and ever since that night my kitchen is ALWAYS stocked with pesto! It goes well in sauces, works as a spread, it can even be used as a seasoning! It's pretty cheap, under $5 at Walmart, Target, Shoprite, pretty much every grocery store. You won't be sorry you tried this. Side note- it does contain nuts.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I never really tried pesto until the other day and it has become one of my favorite go to spreads. It is so rich and full of flavor! I paired it with Ritz backed Tortilla chips and it was the best combos that I have tried in a long time. So ditch the traditional salsa and liven up a get together with some of this pesto!! You and your guest will love it
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a pasta and bread lover, and pesto tastes great on any carb. If you haven't tried pesto before, or you want to switch up your marinara sauce, I highly recommend you buy a jar. It's relatively tame, but it's so good. I'm obsessed with it, and it's always in my grocery cart.
Emelsyth O.