BY CLASSICO #7 in Sauces

The Genoan’s made the world’s first pesto, crushed from fresh basil, olive oil and garlic. Enjoy the same traditional recipe at home with Classico®Basil Pesto.

Buy on Amazon
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
This is the best pesto you can by in a standard grocery store. I make this pretty much every week mixed with some steamed kale on top of bucatini or ravioli. My friends all ask me where I got my pesto and are always shocked to hear that its from Kroger or Publix. Such a great find!
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
This pesto really surprised me, I didn’t expect it to taste as good as I expected it to be. I made with fettuccine noodles and shrimp, if you want to see it go to my page there is a picture of it. It tasted so wonderful I literally wanted more. The sauce is so powerful with the taste that I only used half of the bottle which have a total of 5 servings so I was very pleased. I will buy this again, and you should too! It has a kick to it which I love, there is no cons at all!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
One of my favorite kinds of pre made basil pesto. Though I prefer making my own this classico traditional basil pesto is really good! They have perfected the taste that pesto is supposed to have. This product is not only good for making pasta 🍝 but has many other great ways to use! You can spread on sandwiches or wraps, add to 🍕 , or even add it to tuna 🐟 or 🐔 salad! I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Perfect for every kind of pasta i also put it in sandwiches, chicken and quesadillas to add extra flavor, last for a long time if refrigerated, good price, totally satisfied and recommended to everyone
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This is a fantastic product. I love that it’s just the right size for my pesto pasta recipe and the taste is excellent. They offer another type of pesto that is not basil as well but haven’t tried it yet! Highly recommend this quality pesto!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this! It is my go to basil sauce and I love to put it on veggies or on my pasta! The taste is great and the price is addressable. I usually pick it up at Walmart or target and am a repeat user.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Heaven in a jar! This pre-made basil and pine nut pesto is inexpensive (about $4), versatile, and delicious! It’s great with pasta, drizzled over salads, or spread on garlic bread and toasted. All the fabulous taste with none of the work. Plus, it makes mealtime a breeze!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I've used this pesto a lot in baked dishes and it's one of my favorites on chicken or fish. It makes Mediterranean food simple , delicious and easy. Tonight i used it in a Mediterranean cod and zucchini mushroom farro bake.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I love this basil pesto. Taste so food and pairs great with chicken. It gives it a great flavor. It’s a good value cost around $3 and it lasts me for 4 dinners. Definitely satisfied with this pesto. My go to basil.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
This was literally life changing. One day my aunt was cooking and I looked over to see this green stuff and got a little scared. My aunt reassured me that it'd be amazing and to just wait until she was done cooking. She added it to her pasta and ever since that night my kitchen is ALWAYS stocked with pesto! It goes well in sauces, works as a spread, it can even be used as a seasoning! It's pretty cheap, under $5 at Walmart, Target, Shoprite, pretty much every grocery store. You won't be sorry you tried this. Side note- it does contain nuts.
Emelsyth O.