BY CLASSICO

In the mountainous region of Molise, spicy dishes bring warmth to frosty winter nights. Here, fragrant basil and red-ripe tomatoes are blended with crushed red pepper to create a lively and spirited sauce.

Buy on Walmart
Keenia S.
I've bought this pasta sauce when it was on sale and I was impressed. It was full of flavor and the consistency was just as I like it not too loose but just thick enough. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it as well
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
This is my all time favorite pasta sauce. I love a lot of the Classico sauces, but the tomato basil is hands down the most delicious. Absolutely artisan blend of flavors with a little kick. Divine.
Tailor B.
This is my go to spaghetti sauce. It tastes fresh, has a great flavor and has just little bit of spice to it, but it's not "hot." The jars are also good to save for craft projects if you are crafty!
Natalie V.
Of course, many of us don't have time to make homemade tomato sauce... Classico is a great alternative with so many flavors! Highly recommended.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Even though I hate anything from a jar/can, this is actually pretty good. If I did not make my own gravy, I use this for my homemade pizza!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
I make this when hubby is in the mood for Italian with a little kick. Not too spicy. It's really good with garlic bread!
Haleigh B.
I've used this so much. Very good. Tastes like family homemade pasta sauce!!