CLASSICO Signature Recipes Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pasta Sauce uploaded by Shania P.CLASSICO Signature Recipes Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pasta Sauce uploaded by Brianne K.

BY CLASSICO

Near the azure bays of Sorrento, the inviting aroma of roasted garlic fills the Mediterranean air. Here, the roasting of garlic creates a rich, mellow flavor that enriches even the most delicious, creamy alfredo.

Brianne K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cant quite figure out what it is but this sauce just has an odd mid/after taste to it. Maybe ots thr "natural flavors" or perhaps the " modified corn starch" im not even sure what those things could be but i wont be buying this sauce again.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I was nervous about trying a new pasta sauce, but I'm glad I did! I prefer white sauces and alfredos, and this one was great! Easy to work with and it tastes really good. Not too garlicky, but just enough.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg
Not as good as making a home made pasta sauce but a great alternative when you're in a rush. Nice flavour. Not overly garlicky. Creamy but not too think.
Shania P.
barrie, ontario
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this product.

As I'm sure you can tell, I am a HUGE Classico fan - and my pantry is ALWAYS stocked with at least 2 jars of any of their products however, this alfredo sauce disappoints me.

I'd be fibbing if I said I didn't have a jar of this right now; but I wouldn't be fibbing if I said I have no intentions of making it any time soon!

This sauce has somewhat of an artificial plastic/cheese taste that I can't and don't want to understand.

I've been contemplating on trying to refine this sauce by adding other ingredients but I'm not sure the time and effort spent trying to do so will be worth it in the end.

This product is a comparable price to other alfredo sauces so maybe give another line a try!
Saumya S.
['Toronto ', ''], ON
Ahhhmaxinggggg! Love all their alfredo sauces but this one is my fav- all you really need to do is add some herbs and pasta and your good to go! So easy and so delicious! Better than a lot of italian restaurants!