BY CLASSICO

Classico signature recipes florentine aIn Firenze, creative cooks have been inspired to use the simplest ingredients to create the most flavorful of dishes. Here, "La Vita Semplice" flavors the palate with aromatic cheeses and spinach gathered at the peak of freshness.spinach & cheese sauce 24 oz

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Only got this because it was a really good deal on sale and I like sauces that have extra veggies in them. But I didn't like the taste of this at all. I think it may have just been waaayy to acidic and/or salty. I was able to tone it down and make it bearable with some sugar and spices but It was way more than I use to jazz up other sauces. I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't purchase again.
Karrin C.
I, nor my family liked the taste of this pasta sauce and we have decided not to repurchase in the future. I am not sure what the others in my family didn't like but personally it was the spices in the sauce that I didn't care for.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Classico is my favorite pasta sauce. It has the perfect blend of spices and mixes just right in with th meat that I am using. I love all the options of flavors that they offer.
Heather n.
I love this pasta sauce. I use all the flavors to cook spaghetti, Alfredo, and chicken Parmesan. It's not to expensive as well. I think this is a great buy.
Robin M.
Ever since my mom made spaghetti with this sauce I haven't used any other sauce since! I love Florentine Spinach & Cheese! It's so good and healthy too!
Ana B.
Good pre-made sauce and it comes an a lot of flavors, but sometimes they need a little bit of condiment to make them less simple