BY CLASSICO #64 in Pasta Sauce

In the Tuscan countryside, Sienese cooks roast fresh tomatoes over an open flame to bring out a deep, rich flavor. This tradition inspired our Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic recipe. Gather around your hearth and enjoy this well-balanced, rustic sauce.

Sumaiya D.
Silver spring , MD
This tastes great with pastas. Versatile and flavorful. I dont usually like red tomato sauce pasta, but this doesn't taste too tomato-ey. Not sure if there's added sodium and such since it's flavored so you might also consider putting your own garlic and such. But of course, this is more convenient.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite sauces to buy for spaghetti. It is so tasty and has great flavors with the roasted garlic and tomatoes. We only add some mushrooms and spicy sausage to give it even more of a kick and make it even better!
Jackie R.
I really liked this pasta sauce that I used to make meat sauce for my angel hair pasta. It had a really great garlic flavor that wasn't over powering. It wasn't extremely chunky or too thin and watery which is just the way I like it. I will probably buy this again next time I visit the store. It's nice to have in the pantry for a quick dinner.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
One of my favorite Sauces to use when cooking! All of Classico's sauces taste amazing, but I especially love this Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Sauce because it has a spicy kick to it. Also, the jars make great drinking glasses. After using the sauce, I soak the jars in hot water then rub the label off and store them in my cabinet to use later for serving sweet tea!
Jenna L.
San Diego, CA
I really hate huge chunks of onions in pasta sauce, and I really don't like jarred sauce that tastes like watered down tomato paste. This is wonderfully flavorful and has just the right amount of texture without being too chunky.
Britt H.
The sauce is the boss.
This is an amazingly flavorful pasta sauce that makes the dish! I was so accustom to a bland and too sweet spaghetti sauce in the past. This one blew me out of the water and now there will always be a jar in my cabinet for the inevitable spaghetti night. Delish!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
This is by far my favorite sauce! This kind in particular is just sooo good. The flavor is perfect and it goes so well with pasta, this is the kind I always go to when I'm in the grocery store.
Mika R.
Favorite sauce. I use this every time I make spaghetti. If I have to use anything else it never taste right. This is the best flavor.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is one of my favorite sauces. It tastes great. I love it because it isn't sweet like other pasta sauces and isn't too spicy.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
Lighter than most spaghetti sauces. I prefer the flavor and the garlic isn't too strong which is how I like it.