CLASSICO Signature Recipes Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce uploaded by Rhiannon V.

BY CLASSICO

In Rome, the earliest Alfredo sauce recipes were known as “al burro” or “with butter”. Here, fresh cream is blended with butter, aged Parmesan cheese, and a hint of black pepper for an authentically rich and creamy flavor.

Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
I do not like the taste of this Alfredo sauce. I couldn't give it no stars because it seems that I am the only one in the family who doesn't like this! It makes a quick meal to add this to noodles.
Maura H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I'm not a huge fan of jarred white sauce but this one is tasty. I usually water it down slightly with milk so it isn't so thick, plus it makes the jar last longer.
Olivia M.
Love this Alfredo sauce, it has a great taste and is creamy, i always add milk to the jar and shake it to get the rest of it out and helps thin it out a little more and doesn't affect the taste.
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
This is our sauce of choice for when we are lazy and don't want to make it from scratch. You can dress it up or use as is
Tammy C.
Texas
This is delicious. I use it as s pizza base. It is reasonably priced and easily available
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Seeing that I'm one person find that cream sauces don't last long in the fridge, but I love the taste of this one. It's got good flavour and is very creamy and works well with any cut of pasta. The one thing that I found that helps me is freeze the rest that I don't use of the jar.
Jill M.
Dutton, ON
These Classico sauces are really good, and this classic alfredo one is my favorite. It's creamy, and tasty, and goes well with pasta and chicken.

Amazon