CLASSICO Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta Sauce uploaded by Michelle C.

BY CLASSICO

In Salerno, recipes and ingredients are adopted through a history of cultural exchange. Here, Alfredo is infused with roasted red peppers to create a sauce distinctive of the region’s diverse heritage.

Jessica F.
Council Blfs, IA
Soooo good. It almost has a salsa flavor to it. We used some with just regular pasta and thought we might as well use the leftovers for spaghetti tacos. Holy cow. So good.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo is really good! It has the wonderful alfredo flavor with small chunks of red pepper .i would definitely recommend it to any alfredo lover! 🍝🍝🍝
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
There is nothing good about this product. I thought I'll be lazy and get a pre-made sauce but, yuck is was disgusting. I won't buy this ever again, go and get yourself a pizza.
Hayley K.
Fraser, MI
My ABSOLUTE favorite... this is actually one of the very few alfredo sauces I can use that I don't feel the need to add some sort of extra flavor like extra garlic or seasoned chicken... LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Nati V.
Classico is truly one of the best pasta sauces out there! It has a thick & creamy consistency and it tastes delicious! Best of all this product line is very affordable.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
I am a horrible cook, so this is my go to brand. I love to mix the four cheese alfredo with their tomato basil sauce and pour over tortellinis. SO GOOD.
Kelli W.
Glenmora, LA
This is my FAVORITE alfredo sauce! And I love to share it. Great flavor, no extras needed. Kick up from plain old alfredo with this yummy sauce.
Susan P.
Vermillion, SD
I love the spicy flavor this has. Some Alfredo sauces can be bland this has a nice kick to it. I use is with tortellini and plain pasta
Nicole P.
This is my all time favorite Alfredo brand! No one ever believes me when I tell them it's from a jar.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I don't normally like canned or jarred alfredo sauce, but this one is super yummy!
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What is your recipes for this alfedo sauce?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
I love this Pasta Sauce, it goes well with all pasta, my favorite is mix pasta with chicken and broccoli alfredo sauce.