CLASSICO RISERVA Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce uploaded by Janine C.

BY CLASSICO

Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices & Sea Salt

Buy on Walmart
I love this sauce! This sauce is underrated and it tastes amazing, the garlic flavors are superb! You will be glad you spent an extra 2-3 dollars on this.  I paired this food with four cheese tortellini and my Italian sausage baked ziti.  It's so good that, I lick the cap of the jar!!! Great stuff Classico!!!
Janine C.
This sauce was found in the grocery store and I had never seen it before and wanted to try it. I was very surprised as the taste was really good and genuine, and it also had a lot of chunks of tomato in it. You'd be surprised how many store-bought pasta sauces have sugar in them and this one does not, it is just all natural simple ingredients which I really enjoy for my family.
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
Love this sauce. I prefer this over many of the larger brands. The only thing I don't like about it is there are chunks of tomatoes in it and I don't like tomatoes.
Ellen Y.
Acton, MA
I love this brand but the roasted garlic tastes too garlicy for me! The container large and I can never finish it in one serving for a family of 3.
Megan B.
Classico pasta sauces are one of the better quality grocery store pasta sauces. I use this quite frequently and have not been disappointed
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I love this brand. It comes in such a cute mason jar. The labels come off very easily in soapy water so you can reuse the jar. Love it!
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
One of my favorite sauces. I love adding in veggies such as peppers and onions along with ground turkey for a great spaghetti sauce!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love Classico sauce it is so good and so fresh. The roasted garlic is one of my favorites. I love using it in lasagna and spagetti.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
I'm a huge garlic fan and this pasta sauce is amazing! It's just garlicky enough to not be overpowering yet it's totally delicious.
Natal T.
Very delicious sauce! I have had it many times, and it works well with almost anything. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Iesha G.
Amherst, NS
Has anyone found this in stores near them ?