BY CLASSICO #45 in Pasta Sauce

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce.
DI Sorrento. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
One of my favorite sauces. I love adding in veggies such as peppers and onions along with ground turkey for a great spaghetti sauce!
Ellen Y.
Acton, MA
I love this brand but the roasted garlic tastes too garlicy for me! The container large and I can never finish it in one serving for a family of 3.
Megan B.
Classico pasta sauces are one of the better quality grocery store pasta sauces. I use this quite frequently and have not been disappointed
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
Love this sauce. I prefer this over many of the larger brands. The only thing I don't like about it is there are chunks of tomatoes in it and I don't like tomatoes.
Natal T.
Very delicious sauce! I have had it many times, and it works well with almost anything. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
I'm a huge garlic fan and this pasta sauce is amazing! It's just garlicky enough to not be overpowering yet it's totally delicious.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I love this brand. It comes in such a cute mason jar. The labels come off very easily in soapy water so you can reuse the jar. Love it!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Classico sauce it is so good and so fresh. The roasted garlic is one of my favorites. I love using it in lasagna and spagetti.
Ashley R.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Love this pasta sauce! It's one of two that I regularly buy, but this is my first choice. I always choose the roasted garlic flavour. You can really taste the garlic along with the other herbs and spices. I like the quality of this pasta sauce and that it comes in a glass jar.
Alif I.
Ottawa, ON
Classico pasta sauces are hands down the best I've ever tried, and I've tried many different kinds. Pasta is one of my favourite things to make, and these sauces
Iesha G.
Brookdale , Ns
Foodie Expert
Has anyone found this in stores near them ?