Classico Pasta Sauce Traditional Favorites Marinara with Plum Tomatoes & Olive Oil

BY CLASSICO #30 in Pasta Sauce

Classico® Traditional Favorites® Marinara with Plum Tomatoes & Olive Oil Pasta Sauce.
DI Molise. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce. I use it for spaghetti, lasagna, chicken parmesan & others. It tastes like its homemade and that's why me and my family love it so much. The flavor is outstanding. I buy it over the other name brand sauces out there and it's usually the cheapest and the tastiest.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA
Foodie Expert
These sauces are usually fairly cheap but very flavorful. Makes for a quick and easy dinner that can be ready in ten minutes, but isn't terribly unhealthy. I also love to clean the jars and use them around the house to hold knicknacks or to use as tupperware,
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Foodie Expert
They sell this product at my local grocery store and I have bought this repeatedly. It taste really great and I am pleased with the results. I noticed I would buy this product because it was either on sale or at a great price. Perfect for spaghetti!
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
This pasta sauce doesn't taste like it came out of a can, which is great. It tastes homemade and is definitely a bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is watching their budget and still wants a lot of flavor in their food.
Renè J.
Renè J.
I used this sauce in my spaghetti and meatballs recently this sauce has so much flavor. There is so much product that you could differently use it for two meals but its best if you use it within 24 to 48 hours after opening.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Foodie Expert
I have used Classico for years. I like the taste. The cost is not too bad. There's a few different flavors that I have tried, and there not bad at all.
jodiann w.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Foodie Expert
For years this was the only jarred pasta sauce my Italian Mother would allow us to buy....and it is still the only jarred sauce my college aged daughter will eat.
Claire T.
Claire T.
This is my go to pasta sauce. Always a good flavor when I need a quick and easy but tasty meal.
Keshia O.
Keshia O.
Great sauces! I use it with meatballs, ground beef/turkey, and meatloaf. Taste great and the bottles are great for DIY things once washed out. They have an assortment of flavors too so you always have options.
Regina G.
Regina G.
zebulon , nc
Love this brand of pasta sauce. It's amazing and a great plus is that you can reuse the jar. The jar fits regular mason jar lids for canning. We reused ours to make pickles. Besides that big plus this pasta sauce just has a really good flavor variety. The BEST pre made pasta sauce ever.