BY CLASSICO

Classico?? Signature Recipes?? Light Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
Di Roma.
Light 50% less fat, 45% fewer calories*.
*Than the leading brands of Alfredo. see more...

Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is my favorite light alfredo sauce. It tastes full flavor. This is so easy for a quick dinner that tastes great. You can add in chicken, tomatoes, spinach, or whatever to add in more protein and vitamins to your pasta dish. Love this sauce!
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I'm not a huge jar Alfredo fan but when I do use Alfredo out of the jar I go with this one. Always buy light, taste the same but 65% less fat. I usually use it when I make my Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have tried so many cannes Alfredo sauce, and this on is no different. They are all very disappointing. This one has a bland flavor. If you want a healthier Alfredo, I would recommend just making it with half and half. It will taste much better.
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
Is it terrible that I can eat this stuff directly out of the jar, on a spoon?! I've used in recipes and it tastes SOO good! My favorite part is that I can also keep the cute mason jar when I'm done with the sauce.
Corie D.
I always have at least 2 bottles in my pantry for a quick week night dinner. Everyone in my family loves the taste, especially my 2 year old. For a light version, I thought it was creamy, cheesy, and just plain delicious!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is great to have in the pantry and make in a hurry. Grill some chicken, boil some pasta and cook with this sauce. I add a little minced garlic to give it a little kick.
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
This light alfredo sauce is a great option if you're looking to cut calories here and there. It's flavorful and creamy and you honestly can't tell the difference.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Its okay when its on sale, but definitly not my go-to for sauce. Its extremely runny & lacks in flavour. We prefer a store bought brand over the classico alfredos. šŸ‘Ž