BY CLASSICO

Classico?? DI Firenze Signature Recipes?? Florentine Spinach & Cheese Pasta Sauce.

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Only got this because it was a really good deal on sale and I like sauces that have extra veggies in them. But I didn't like the taste of this at all. I think it may have just been waaayy to acidic and/or salty. I was able to tone it down and make it bearable with some sugar and spices but It was way more than I use to jazz up other sauces. I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't purchase again.
Karrin C.
I, nor my family liked the taste of this pasta sauce and we have decided not to repurchase in the future. I am not sure what the others in my family didn't like but personally it was the spices in the sauce that I didn't care for.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Classico is my favorite pasta sauce. It has the perfect blend of spices and mixes just right in with th meat that I am using. I love all the options of flavors that they offer.
Heather n.
I love this pasta sauce. I use all the flavors to cook spaghetti, Alfredo, and chicken Parmesan. It's not to expensive as well. I think this is a great buy.
Robin M.
Ever since my mom made spaghetti with this sauce I haven't used any other sauce since! I love Florentine Spinach & Cheese! It's so good and healthy too!
Ana B.
Good pre-made sauce and it comes an a lot of flavors, but sometimes they need a little bit of condiment to make them less simple