BY CLASSICO

Classico??? Signature Recipes?? Cabernet Marinara With Herbs Pasta Sauce.
DI Piemonte.
Classico??. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
One of our favorite go-to spaghetti sauces. It has a rich flavor without anyone spice over-powering it. And of course, pair it with a wine as the name suggests!
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
Pasta sauce is the most delish and versatile to use in all my Italian dishes. We love all of them and I buy them regularly as a pantry staple. Oh and the mason jar it comes in has MANY uses at our house!!!!!!!
Brittany A.
This sauce is so good! I make spaghetti using this sauce all the time and the whole family loves it.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
Foodie Expert
I've used the brand a few times. I think its OK. Its not my favorite but its enjoyable over several different types of pasta.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
I can't even. This Cabernet Marinara is amazing. It's sweet and smooth. My mom used this for one of her pasta dishes and I was like, "Omg what kind of sauce is this?!" Go get yourself some; you won't regret it.
kaylee r.
Kennewick, WA
I love using this pasta sauce for all my dishes. especially for my chicken parm bake.. always keep a jar or two in my house...my bf loves pasta!
Bre L.
For jarred pasta sauce this is the best brand. The most authentic thanks to the natural herbs used to enhance the flavor of tomatoes.
Stephanie D.
Foodie Expert
This is a very good sauce use it for spaghetti,lasagna ,stuffed shells,or pour over some chicken breasts and top with mozzarella for a delicious dinner!