CLASSICO Marinara with Plum Tomatoes & Olive Oil uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CLASSICO

Nestled between snow-covered mountains and the Adriatic Sea, Molise has preserved its wholesome manner of preparing food. Here, red-ripened plum tomatoes are combined with pure olive oil to create this naturally balanced marinara.

Buy on Amazon
Kristin A.
Hanford, CA
I love Classico Pasta sauces! i have yet to have one taste bad. it is a little on the pricey side but sooo worth it. i make my baked Ziti with it and its delicious!
Italian Sausage
Classico
cream cheese
sour cream
penne

Boil pasta accordingly. cook sausage until done, pour Classico pasta sauce, pour sour cream and cream cheese. will come to a rolling boil. mix together well. pour cooked pasta into mixture. mix until pasta is completely covered. pour mixture into casserole dish, top with shredded chees. bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. serves an army!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is what I use for a basic angel hair or penne because they work with this red sauce. I would buy this product again. It's always in stock in my kitchen. It's a great sauce that I always have. I'm always satisfied with it. I will continue to buy it. I would recommend it!
shahin m.
I have used it for a long time now . I used it in making pasta and as pizza sauce. They also have a range of recipes on their site. I liked the taste it was not too salty. I recommend.
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this sauce! Its my go-to. I use it as a base for my own sauce. Great quality. I usually brown spicy Italian sausage and ground beef and add the sauce with fresh herbs and let it simmer for almost 2 hours. Great for any red sauce recipe!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love this sauce. I use it for spaghetti, lasagna, chicken parmesan & others. It tastes like its homemade and that's why me and my family love it so much. The flavor is outstanding. I buy it over the other name brand sauces out there and it's usually the cheapest and the tastiest.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
These sauces are usually fairly cheap but very flavorful. Makes for a quick and easy dinner that can be ready in ten minutes, but isn't terribly unhealthy. I also love to clean the jars and use them around the house to hold knicknacks or to use as tupperware,
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an excellent fresh tasting sauce that is versatile and able to be used in so many different dishes. Using it saves so much time and it's great with chicken or eggplant parmesan, all types of pastas, meatballs, seafood - the options are endless. For a quick meal, this is an excellent choice and offers a homemade taste and is low in fat and calories.
Alyssa Q.
They sell this product at my local grocery store and I have bought this repeatedly. It taste really great and I am pleased with the results. I noticed I would buy this product because it was either on sale or at a great price. Perfect for spaghetti!
Regina G.
zebulon , nc
Love this brand of pasta sauce. It's amazing and a great plus is that you can reuse the jar. The jar fits regular mason jar lids for canning. We reused ours to make pickles. Besides that big plus this pasta sauce just has a really good flavor variety. The BEST pre made pasta sauce ever.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
This pasta sauce doesn't taste like it came out of a can, which is great. It tastes homemade and is definitely a bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is watching their budget and still wants a lot of flavor in their food.